Print

Author Topic: Gamecube Tourture  (Read 5738 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 08:59:30 PM »
Okay, I was doing my beloved only click the links that YouTube gives me and see what wonders I witness when this came along. Contains language and evilness. But it's what you wanted.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2006, 10:02:52 AM »
I've seen that video before. It's really mean.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2006, 03:41:36 PM »
Who cares if the Gamecube is hard to destroy? That's no reason for anyone to abuse it. >:(
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 07:17:21 AM »
I have no problem with someone abusing a Game Cube that they bought, but being evil like that feels me with angst.  It's like stealing candy from a baby just to see the baby's reaction.  Mean is an understatement.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 03:07:58 PM »
I'm guessing this is the video where the older brother pulls a prank on the 8-year-old?  Yeah... I really didn't like that one.  There's not much funny about it, and this is coming from the oldest of the family:  I appreciate a good prank.  If the little brother were a jerk, on the other hand, it might've been okay--but he's just an innocent boy.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2006, 01:54:44 AM »
The description on the page said that the little brother had somehow messed with the older brother's computer.

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2006, 02:29:00 AM »
Hmm... I'll have to deliberate this.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2006, 08:14:38 PM »
Watch the Gamecube Car-Drag test.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Print