Where my Dogs at?
0 (0%)
South Park
5 (10.2%)
Other
8 (16.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Print

Author Topic: What are your greatest cartoons?  (Read 13673 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2006, 08:20:15 AM »
I voted for Family Guy and Robot Chicken.

BUT...I also like

Futurama
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
the Simpsons (anything past the first season)
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2006, 11:41:20 AM »
Face it PaperLuigi, most [American] [kids'] cartoons are mind numbing garbage.

Nope. Not changing my mind. That's your opinion, and I respect it. We just have different levels of humor. I laugh easily.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 04:54:07 PM »
Okay, let me get this straight. You have both Simpsons and Futurama on your list, both by one person, yet Family Guy is also there but not accompanied by its other creation American Dad?

You fail.

But as much as I like those cartoons, none of them beat Cow and Chicken, my personal favorite, along with a couple others, like Powerpuff Girls, the Ed's, Animaniacs, and Beavis and Butthead.

That's because I listed the cartoons that are popular and the ones that I like. I don't like American Dad because it's just stupid. I mean, I created this poll, so you can't tell me what to do. :P
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2006, 05:21:28 PM »
American Dad, stupid?

*Insert long drawn-out evil laughter here*

Oh well, I can't change your mind so I'll just leave you be. Though I agree with Lizard Dude, a poll is totally unneccassery for an open ended question like this.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2006, 11:42:59 PM »
I don't even know why they put Where My Dogs At? as an option.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2006, 08:01:47 AM »
 /sarcasm  Wait, Where My Dog At is a cartoon?  It isn't even decent English!  If kids watch a show like that, their speaking capacities will be severly limited at best! sarcasm\

Actually, I have no clue what "Where my Dogs at" is.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2006, 11:34:46 AM »
It's a stupid show on MTV.

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2006, 06:45:31 PM »
Um..I actually like the show, thank you.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2006, 10:07:14 PM »
ah sorry, It's a show on MTV.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2006, 10:56:03 PM »
Well, when I was seven, I made a comic called Super John, named after my best friend. The bad guy was called Dr. Scott, named after my brother's friend.  I can say much about drawing quality, but I still think it's one of my greatest cartoons.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2006, 07:28:29 AM »
I was watching Billy and Mandy yesterday while I was babysiting for this weird kid. I watched the brain episode, where this alien comes from outer space and sings a stupid song about brains through the entire episode while Billy gets brains for him and eats them!! Another one was when Billy turned into a fat superhero and his dad was picking his nose. He actually took out his brain and ATE IT!!! Wow, this must be the most disgusting and gory cartoon I had ever seen. I HATE IT!!!

By the way, [adult swim] is actually showing Peewee's Playhouse episodes. Do you guys like it, I don't.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2006, 08:37:20 AM »
You can't say Billy and Mandy is stupid by basing it off of just two cartoons. Honestly, I didn't like the brain one either (it was pretty stupid), but you need to watch some of the other brilliant ones before you make a lousy opinion like that.

Anyways, I voted for The Simpsons and Other. I did not care for the other cartoons on that list, as they are mainly violent and have pretty bad language/themes.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2006, 09:14:54 AM »
I actually liked that "brain" episode of Billy & Mandy. Mainly because of the way it parodied Little Shop of Horrors and Micheal Jackson's Thriller music video.

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2006, 09:21:52 AM »
Jesus christ, Freakazoid. None of these cartoons you guys like are even pre-2000. Are your memories bad or did you just not watch cartoons when you were younger?
200 characters and nothing to say.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2006, 11:04:07 AM »
Maybe they're not old enough to know about good cartoons. I think I'll add Inspector Gadget to my list.
That was a joke.

Print