Poll

Which button do you use to shoot on Star Fox Command? (ONLY answer if you've played the game.)

L
3 (33.3%)
R
0 (0%)
Up
2 (22.2%)
Left
0 (0%)
Right
3 (33.3%)
Down
0 (0%)
A
0 (0%)
B
1 (11.1%)
Y
0 (0%)
X
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Print

Author Topic: Shoot Button on Star Fox Command  (Read 5012 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 01:33:31 PM »
Up...it's the simplest button for me.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 08:38:46 PM »
Any button on the control pad works for me.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2006, 12:18:02 PM »
Up is the button I most frequently use.
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2006, 11:13:56 PM »
I realize this isn't really on topic, but since this is a Star Fox Command thread and I don't really feel this question deserves its own topic, and since I can't access the chatroom currently: Does this game play anything like Star Fox Assault for the Gamecube (or, for that matter, Star Fox 64)? I had my doubts when I heard about Command because, well, after loving Star Fox 64 so much and wishing for a new one, I'm scared Command will be a cheap spinoff and not really anything like the Star Fox I'm used to. I played a demo of Assault at a store recently and I liked it a lot, so how's Command shaping up?

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2006, 01:04:05 AM »
Well, you're always flying, so it's generally not like the majority of Adventure and Assault.

You never fly continuously down a path, either, though, so it's not like the majority of the original or 64.

You're always in all-range mode and you chose where to fly on a map with your characters and strategically defend the Great Fox and take over enemy bases. It's fun and I like it better than either GCN Star Fox. You can get 9 endings and play online (I've found the best time to get full games is 5:00AM, because it recently came out in Australia).

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2006, 12:31:21 PM »
Hm. All Range Mode was fun, but in bits. I really liked the fly-down-a-path aspect, and I looked at a gameplay video on www.gamespot.com. Command doesn't appear to be the type of game I'm looking for... but heck, maybe I'll get it anyway and still like it. Thanks LD

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2006, 01:51:51 PM »
If you ever played Terminal Velocity, it looks and feels a lot like that.

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2006, 07:44:40 PM »
Mmm.... Nope. I played Assault again today, and decided I really only like the flying parts. Phooey.

Print