Print

Author Topic: Wiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3820 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: October 12, 2006, 05:42:37 PM »
I am seriously wanting to buy a Wii this Christmas. Do you think Nintendo will sell out the 4 million+ stock they are shipping? If so, what's the best way to buy a Wii?

Another question. Do you think PS3 will sell well, even though it is incredibly expensive?

I am not spending over $400 on a game console. I don't care about the HDTV graphics or advanced processing power.

That is why I want a Wii. It's relatively cheap; has great games like Mario, Zelda, and Metroid; and it has the coolest controller I've ever seen!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 05:52:09 PM »
Heck, I'm going to camp out overnight and get a Wii the minute the store opens. Now, to your first question, the best way would be to save up your money until you have $250. You could do some work for extra money, like clean people's yards and stuff like that. To your second question the PS3 will NOT sell well, as it's:
1) Overpriced,
2) Dosn't have any new innovation, and
3) Dosn't have any good games until 2007
Most people don't have enough money to afford a PS3, except these two graphic-based gamers in my school.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 05:56:12 PM »
Hooray for random boldings!

As for your questions:

1. Sure the Wii will probably sell out those 4 mil. shippings, especially because it's close to the holiday season and 2. Yeah the PS3 will probably still sell due to brand recognition.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 06:00:31 PM »
You don't know how to listen to the mods, huh Mario Maniac?

Anyway, I'll try to researve the Wii tomorrow, granted the researves don't sell out.
Professional Paisano here

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 06:08:54 PM »
Hey! Great, original topic! You know, you should definitely make more like this one, and maybe alter them a bit--say, next time support Sony instead. And I never had any idea that Wii was going to be inexpensive and have Mario, Zelda and Metroid games! No clue! Thank you for enlightening me on this video game system I have absolutely not been thinking about constantly for the past 8 months!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 06:11:14 PM »
Aren't all of his topics like this? I knew when I saw this on the front page (when it was brand new) that it was Mario Manic's. Lo and behold. I'm psychic again.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 09:12:36 PM »
Well I don't think Nintendo is going to sell their entire 4 million stock until 2007 or 2008. But I do hope that Nintendo sells one million units in 2 or 3 months. That'll definatly prove to the compitition they're a force to be reckon with. Hey, Sega did it in a record 90 days with the Dreamcast, why not Nintendo?

As for the PS3, I think it won't do very well. There isn't anything overwhelming about the PS3's launch games, while the Wii will have tLoZ:TP, Rayman Raving Rabbids(It's coming out for the Wii first as a launch title, then the game will be available for the other consoles.) Elebits, Red steel, Excite truck, Call of Duty 3, Wii Sports, Tramua Center: Second operation and a whole bunch more! Not to mention the games downloadable on the Virtual console.

I won't elaborate the $600 price tag, because everybody knows about that at this point.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 10:46:26 PM »
Hey! Great, original topic! You know, you should definitely make more like this one, and maybe alter them a bit--say, next time support Sony instead. And I never had any idea that Wii was going to be inexpensive and have Mario, Zelda and Metroid games! No clue! Thank you for enlightening me on this video game system I have absolutely not been thinking about constantly for the past 8 months!

Seconded.

I REALLY don't want to type in big letters telling you to stop again, Mario Maniac. Like you'd listen, anyway....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 11:05:17 PM »
The only thing Mario Maniac knows how to do is preach to the choir.
That said, I'm reserving my Wii in about 10 hours.
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2006, 01:42:14 PM »
I will be getting the next generation of consol systems they have instead of the Wii.  This doesn't mean I don't want the Wii, but I have too many gaming systems, and not enough money to buy the games.
I only watch [adult swim]

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2006, 02:54:15 PM »
The generation after the Wii? Man, that's a long time off.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2006, 04:39:19 PM »
At least 5 years. It took 5 years for the GC to pass the 64, and five for the Wii to pass the Gamecube.

The Gamecube had some great games too. Super Smash Bros. Meele, Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, Star Fox Adventures.............*sniff*
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2006, 11:52:44 AM »
You'll be able to play all of those on the Wii.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2006, 01:07:00 PM »
<MegaByte-away> http://www.iiiiiiii.com/

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2006, 03:44:56 PM »
Code: [Select]
<HEAD>
<TITLE>iiiiiiii</TITLE>
<META name="description" content="iiiiiiii">
<META name="keywords" content="iiiiiiii, black horse, Chava Alberstein, Matti Caspi, Yoram Teharlev, stamps for sale">
</HEAD>
<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" WIDTH="111" HEIGHT="39" id="button_blue" ALIGN="" VIEWASTEXT>
<PARAM NAME="movie" VALUE="sus.swf">
<PARAM NAME="quality" VALUE="high">
<PARAM NAME="bgcolor" VALUE="#FFFFFF">
<EMBED src="sus.SWF" quality="high" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" WIDTH="111" HEIGHT="39" NAME="button_blue" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">
</EMBED>
</OBJECT>

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: IIIIIIII.COM
Created on: 17-Feb-05
Expires on: 17-Feb-07
Last Updated on: 28-Feb-06

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:
DNS.M6.NET
NIC.M6.NET

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: IIIIIIII.COM
Registrar: BLUE RAZOR DOMAINS, INC
Whois Server: whois.bluerazor.com
Referral URL: http://www.bluerazor.com
Name Server: NIC.M6.NET
Name Server: DNS.M6.NET
EPP Status: clientDeleteProhibited
EPP Status: clientRenewProhibited
EPP Status: clientTransferProhibited
EPP Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 22-Sep-2006
Creation Date: 17-Feb-2005
Expiration Date: 17-Feb-2007

>>> Last update of whois database: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 17:40:26 EDT <<<
Strange.  How'd MB come across that?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print