Poll

Which sport do you prefer to watch on TV?

Basketball
Soccer
Print

Author Topic: Everybody Votes Channel -- How did you vote?  (Read 5384 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2007, 11:11:28 AM »
Haha, every state voted beach except Montana and Wyoming (hillbillies).

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2007, 11:44:04 AM »
Hey, you just called yourself a hillbilly.

EDIT: Poll updated for next ending active poll. I voted and predicted 22nd century.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 11:48:49 AM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 06:17:18 PM »
Poll updated for next ending active poll. This poll was a tough one to predict, but I predicted blue on the fact that the Wii uses blue in several places and more of the people who used it (and thus would be voting) might like that better. And I also voted blue.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 08:27:51 PM »
I voted red.

BTW, why is the word blue in the poll written in green?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 01:02:01 AM »
That's the color scheme used by the channel on the Wii. The first choice is always red and the second is green.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 12:23:28 PM »
Actually it's magenta and lime-green, but I guess the right idea is there.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 09:34:37 PM »
Poll updated for next ending active poll.  Voted and predicted no on this one.

Actually it's magenta and lime-green, but I guess the right idea is there.
Well, that depends on how your TV displays colors. It will be different on each model.

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 10:23:02 PM »
Meh, it's mildly amusing.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2007, 08:22:08 AM »
Poll updated for next ending active poll. I didn't even vote for this poll since I never watch either one.

Print