Print

Author Topic: Worst ways to die in real life  (Read 25406 times)

« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2007, 05:28:29 PM »
But then The Pointless Topic! would be gone. :'(
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2007, 07:17:06 PM »
It's your choice! The Pointless Topic? Or the lives of sweet innocent little defenseless cute kittens [that never did anything to you]?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2007, 07:33:10 PM »
I think a bad way to die would be to have the top of your head sawed off, Sylar-style.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2007, 09:19:36 AM »
Hey, at least your head would always be open for quick and easy brain removal. Say you want to start a surprise game of Hot Potato, or perhaps add some spice to a food fight. Just yank out a chunk of the old gray matter and fling away! Fun for the whole family!
every

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2007, 10:56:33 AM »
I think that's how the Manson family celebrates holidays.

coconut

• Captain Caps
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2007, 10:50:42 AM »
Getting blown up by a Bah-Bomb

they are just so small.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2007, 11:45:50 AM »
What's the title of this topic, again? Last three words: in real life. Bob-Ombs don't exist.

...Yet.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

coconut

• Captain Caps
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2007, 12:12:09 PM »
oh, did i get that mixed up again.

oh and you spelledbah-bomb wrong.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2007, 12:13:56 PM »
Um, no. It's Bob-Ombs.

Well, I se this topic's back. I'd say farting yourself to death would be a lousy way to die. Because if there is an afterlife, that'd be pretty embarassing to explain.
every

« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2007, 12:22:08 PM »
How about if someone was holding your head in the toilet and they kept it there. You would drown in toilet water. That's pretty disgusting and horrible.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2007, 06:55:28 PM »
True dat. XP
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2007, 07:08:45 PM »
oh and you spelledbah-bomb wrong.

Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob-omb

I'm not trying to be rude, but it is spelled Bob-omb.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

A

« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2011, 07:27:07 PM »
You will be injected with a powerful muscle relaxant, carefully measured to last for exactly four hours. It will immobilize you, including your eyelids, but will not diminish pain at all. You will see nothing for the first hour, as you are stabbed with a hot poker at random intervals -- sometimes half a second apart, sometimes two full minutes apart. After an hour, your eyelids will be torn off (artificial tears will be provided, Clockwork Orange-style, to ensure your vision remains perfect as your left arm is slowly pulled out of its socket -- this will take approximately ten minutes. Your right arm will be crushed, starting at the fingertips, over the course of an hour.

Once your arms are gone, the first salvo of army ants will enter. They will only pass through briefly, but they will eat quite a bit of you. A break will be taken to cauterize your wounds and attend to your medical needs, ensuring that you live through the remainder of the time. When we return, your left leg will be lit on fire. The fire will be put out once you have second-degree burns across the surface of the entire leg -- painful, but not life-threatening, and still leaving the nerves intact. Your right leg will be put into a box. Nothing will actually happen to your leg in the box, but you don't know that. The army ants will come through again, and maggots will eat away any dead flesh, exposing the fresh tender skin underneath.

After having your right kneecap broken and both your feet cut off, you will then be hung upside down for ninety minutes, after which time the muscle relaxant will wear off and you will be able to move and scream. At this time, the box holding your right leg will be set on fire, and you will have no way to put it out except by hitting it with your burnt left leg. As you realize that you are failing at this, and that your clothes are soaked with kerosene (so thoroughly as to make it pointless to remove them, even if you could), you will examine your surroundings and see a button nearby, clearly labeled, that will drop you into the endless tub of sea water below you. You will press the button, and you will drown.
"I was going to post and say "I have one of those!" because I recognized the hair immediately, but then the rest of the pic loaded and I nearly spit my drink out."
1-800-COLLECT: SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2011, 07:34:32 PM »
Yeah, drowning would be pretty bad.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2011, 07:37:47 PM »
The first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose. Then your left eye followed by your right. But your ears you keep, and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing?" will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print