Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1266776 times)

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #4995 on: April 18, 2010, 02:49:24 PM »
I got the idea from the fact that it used to be sold bottled in some stores. If only I remembered the website to order them online...
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

« Reply #4996 on: April 19, 2010, 06:22:00 PM »
I just got my Cowon D2 back from repairs today. three weeks ago, I had to mail it in to fix a broken power switch.
"Follow me down to the valley below You know
Moonlight is bleeding from out of your soul Come to us, Lazarus It's time for you to go"

« Reply #4997 on: April 20, 2010, 03:46:19 PM »
Just whupped Proto-Babil's sorry derriere in Final Fantasy IV DS, thus completing my bestiary.

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4998 on: April 21, 2010, 09:35:17 PM »

Fifteen bucks.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4999 on: April 22, 2010, 12:00:59 AM »
Nice, a first print sealed?
$15 is the going used price but that's pretty good for unopened.
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5000 on: April 22, 2010, 12:26:43 AM »
Yeah, I saw that in the big "we don't have any more room on the main shelves for these so we have this next to the register" case in the electronics section at Wal-Mart a few days ago and was talking to the clerk there about it, and he pulled it out of the case (at which point I saw the sticker, which piqued my interest) and checked how much it was. I went back earlier and, since it was still there, went ahead and bought it.

« Reply #5001 on: April 22, 2010, 09:01:36 AM »
So, you purchased a first-edition copy of a game you already own?

Son,

I am disappoint.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5002 on: April 22, 2010, 09:26:55 AM »
I did purchase another copy of a game I already own, but the only version I owned before yesterday was the ultra-slow PlayStation port, not the über DS port.

And you're not exactly in a position to talk about rebuying games you already own, Weegee, considering that you keep buying main-series Pokémon games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5003 on: April 22, 2010, 09:47:28 AM »
I went back earlier
Trippy.

Also to Weegee, I own 3 different versions of Chrono Trigger (PlayStation isn't one of them).
That was a joke.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5004 on: April 22, 2010, 11:16:23 AM »
And you're not exactly in a position to talk about rebuying games you already own, Weegee, considering that you keep buying main-series Pokémon games.
Holy crap Warp is making more sense than Weegee.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5005 on: April 22, 2010, 11:58:03 AM »
Trippy.
Time travel, baby!

And Turtlekid, I always make more sense than Weegee.

« Reply #5006 on: April 22, 2010, 01:09:52 PM »
I did purchase another copy of a game I already own, but the only version I owned before yesterday was the ultra-slow PlayStation port, not the über DS port.

Oh. That's understandable, then. I was under the impression that you already owned the DS version, due mainly to your response to Chup's first comment.

I'll give you that for Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum, but only a fool would call D/P and HG/SS the same.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5007 on: April 23, 2010, 10:42:45 PM »
Things have been looking up lately... I'm in the school Top Ten, lettering in track and field, my book finally got printed (more on that later), and got a prom date!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5008 on: April 24, 2010, 12:45:04 AM »
Holy crap Warp is making more sense than Weegee.

This is something new?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #5009 on: April 24, 2010, 12:30:04 PM »
I'll give you that for Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum, but only a fool would call D/P and HG/SS the same.
Did you guys just see that fly completely over his head?

Print