Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 175650 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #120 on: January 03, 2006, 07:24:58 PM »
Did anyone know they can hit their neighbors with the net?

I learned it from Khold after she started hitting me with her net.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #121 on: January 03, 2006, 08:11:44 PM »
Sorry for the double post, but I had to say that HUMARL has been added to my friend thingy.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2006, 08:21:30 PM »
Nick: shrinks
Name: shrinks
Town: utopia
Code: 356543221679
Have: Arwing, Mastersword, Triforce, Metroid, Blue Falcon, All bonsai, Japanese set (all except black katana)
         8 special lucky items, and other stuff highly sought after.
Want: Black katana, racoon figurine, ivory piano, and lefty lucky cat. (Possibly pirate theme items.)

« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2006, 08:28:10 PM »
Why did'nt you just edit your post, MaxVance?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2006, 08:39:55 PM »
Why did'nt you just edit your post, MaxVance?
I felt that announcing the adding of a person to my list was worthy of another post... maybe?

EDIT: Hey, this is my 50th post. Not that it matters...

« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2006, 09:47:24 PM »
not really, editing it would've been more appropriate, IMO.

« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2006, 08:51:46 AM »
Sorry for the double post, but I had to say that HUMARL has been added to my friend thingy.
i'll add u right now

« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2006, 01:51:47 PM »
Mario seems to be engaged in a conversation of some sort. >_<

« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2006, 02:58:26 PM »
Nick: shrinks
Name: shrinks
Town: utopia
Code: 356543221679
Have: Arwing, Mastersword, Triforce, Metroid, Blue Falcon, All bonsai, Japanese set (all except black katana)
         8 special lucky items, and other stuff highly sought after.
Want: Black katana, racoon figurine, ivory piano, and lefty lucky cat. (Possibly pirate theme items.)
Gah! I just saw an Ivory Piano in Nookingtons yesterday! Ugh. I'm sorry!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #129 on: January 04, 2006, 07:45:35 PM »
Mario seems to be engaged in a conversation of some sort. >_<
Does this type of mesage appear often?  I leave the gate open and make sure there is no message when I shut my DS.

Edit:  But I noticed that when I opened the DS it went to the P.O. and said good morning to me.  Maybe it locks visitors out every day when a special message is supposed to appear.  If so that'd be a major bummer to the whole 24 hour town idea.

I add the following:
- Khol
- Tingro
- MaxVance

My roster is full now so I'll have to delete some older non-FF members.  I let you know latter who else was added.  Gotta go eat now. 

Hmmm.  Seems I need to delete 5 codes to add everyone from the Fungi Forums.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 09:31:30 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #130 on: January 04, 2006, 09:29:38 PM »
We're glad you're back, Luigison! I was about to tell you that your town doesn't appear on my opened town list, so that's why. I will probrobly come to your town tomorrow with a few Nintendo stuff.

« Reply #131 on: January 05, 2006, 07:50:18 AM »
Does this type of mesage appear often?  I leave the gate open and make sure there is no message when I shut my DS.

Edit:  But I noticed that when I opened the DS it went to the P.O. and said good morning to me.  Maybe it locks visitors out every day when a special message is supposed to appear.  If so that'd be a major bummer to the whole 24 hour town idea.

I add the following:
- Khol
- Tingro
- MaxVance

My roster is full now so I'll have to delete some older non-FF members.  I let you know latter who else was added.  Gotta go eat now. 

Hmmm.  Seems I need to delete 5 codes to add everyone from the Fungi Forums.
I've never head of that message before...
There might be small problems like this unfortunately.

Right now Crazy Redd's tent is up from the other day, but it cant dissapear since the towns still "active".

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #132 on: January 05, 2006, 07:11:27 PM »
Ralph, thanks for the Bros. shirt.  Also thanks to Phred for something.  I don't remember what, but I received a message in a bottle from you on my other copy of the game. 

I added Jon and bobman37 after deleting a couple on non-Fungi Forum members.

I think I/we figured out a few things:

- I got the Bros. shirt, but then a communication error caused the game to reset.  When I started it back, I wasn't wearing the shirt, but it was still in the mail.  I guess AC saves when someone leaves the town.

- I got the good morning message from the P.O. again at about 6 am.  It appears that if the DS is closed and a message is supposed to appear others can't visit.  So Ill leave my DS open from now on.

- Also, as someone else suggested, I may have to save and reset every day so the previous events are removed and any new ones are started.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #133 on: January 05, 2006, 10:39:18 PM »
Am I added? Add me!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #134 on: January 05, 2006, 10:46:37 PM »
You are now. 

Print