Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 175756 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #165 on: January 07, 2006, 07:33:08 PM »
The nine flower patch that was beside my house now only has one dead flower.  I watered it, but it still looks dry/brown.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #166 on: January 07, 2006, 07:37:10 PM »
I think if it dies, it's a goner. Are you asking someone to come and plant another one?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #167 on: January 07, 2006, 07:41:27 PM »
If you want, sure.  My Nook's is sold out.  I just planted a lot more fruit and cocanut trees though.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #168 on: January 07, 2006, 07:43:38 PM »
I planted more flowers. Also, if you water a dead flower, it will come back to life the next day.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #169 on: January 07, 2006, 11:39:23 PM »
That's what I thought, but it's gone now anyway.  Guess someone ran over it.

Should I take some pictures of my new Mario/Nintendo items for the first post of this thread?  Maybe I could take pictures of my AC GCN items/games too?

« Reply #170 on: January 07, 2006, 11:48:03 PM »
New wants:

Still Ranch stuff (Mainly the Ranch Couch/Sofa)
More Zelda stuff (I have the Triforce and Master Sword, thanks to Luigison)
More and more bells. Mabey a loan?
Ranch floor

I have plenty of other items, besides Nintendo stuff.

« Reply #171 on: January 08, 2006, 09:53:46 AM »
S.M.D. is name Trenton is town and fc is 0558-9555-1503

« Reply #172 on: January 08, 2006, 01:08:40 PM »
Has anyone here been stung by bees? I have trouble avoiding them. The first time I encountered them, I just stood there and got stung. Man I'm stupid.

« Reply #173 on: January 08, 2006, 01:39:38 PM »
I always get stung. You basically have two options:
1) Run as fast as you can into the nearest building
2) Quickly whip out your net and try to swipe one, they sell for 4,500 bells each

Otherwise, you're screwed. I normally but some medicine from Nook before i go tree-shaking, and wait to use it until i've been stung a couple times in a row or i'm done tree-shaking. If you buy insurance from Lyle, he'll mail you 100 bells the next day if you get stung.

« Reply #174 on: January 08, 2006, 02:49:03 PM »
I just now got Phred's mail in a bottle.

"1+1=2. Remember that!"

Has anybody gotten any of mine?

« Reply #175 on: January 08, 2006, 02:49:56 PM »
I got one from "Heather Smith, Grade Three."

« Reply #176 on: January 08, 2006, 03:24:33 PM »
Wasn't somebody looking for Poltergoids? I have a Mega Poltergoid.

« Reply #177 on: January 08, 2006, 07:30:20 PM »
The Mega Poltergoids would be a good name for a band.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #178 on: January 08, 2006, 08:19:49 PM »
I always get stung. You basically have two options:
1) Run as fast as you can into the nearest building
2) Quickly whip out your net and try to swipe one, they sell for 4,500 bells each

Otherwise, you're screwed. I normally but some medicine from Nook before i go tree-shaking, and wait to use it until i've been stung a couple times in a row or i'm done tree-shaking. If you buy insurance from Lyle, he'll mail you 100 bells the next day if you get stung.
You don't even need to buy medicine from Nook if you get stung. Just save your game. When you start playing again, you'll be fine! (Note: This does not work when online.)

I just now got Phred's mail in a bottle.

"1+1=2. Remember that!"

Has anybody gotten any of mine?
No. I've been sending bottle mail that says:

Visit:
http://www.themushroomkingdom.net/
Got Mario?

Tell me if you get it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #179 on: January 08, 2006, 08:33:19 PM »
TMK isn't responsible for our behavior in AC right? Heh, I could say crap and other words as much as I want.

Print