Print

Author Topic: Luigi spotted in Super Mario Galaxy  (Read 16572 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 05:55:50 PM »
It's definitely Luigi. His position matches that seen in the video of the Japanese guy playing SMG. He is surrounded by bars and is on a purple-glowing-tile floor.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2007, 12:34:43 PM »
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26679.html - w00t, that's not trick... L is Real 2007 xd
Darn you! You beat me to it! Oh well... LUIGI LIVES!! But.... do they have to have him talk? More and more games have him talkin' But I think he should be more like Mario, and speak though body language because did anyone notice the speech bubble on his head?
I really don't care much for logic.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2007, 12:38:28 PM »
Well, normally when it comes to talking in (Nintendo) games, the main character's mute, but everyone else is fair game (i.e. Bowser/Jr. and Peach in SMS, Luigi in SPM). So, if you play as him, but he's not necessarily the main character... or is he--partially? Oh, the heck with it; let him talk 'til he jaw falls off, for all I care!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2007, 12:38:54 PM »
Dunno. Maybe he's just saying "HELP!" or "Mario!"
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2007, 03:20:02 PM »
Well, normally when it comes to talking in (Nintendo) games, the main character's mute, but everyone else is fair game (i.e. Bowser/Jr. and Peach in SMS, Luigi in SPM). So, if you play as him, but he's not necessarily the main character... or is he--partially? Oh, the heck with it; let him talk 'til he jaw falls off, for all I care!

True, true but some part of me wants him to keep his classic silent self. But another part of me doesn't care.

Dunno. Maybe he's just saying "HELP!" or "Mario!"
Well that should just be a voice clip shouldn't it? Thats what they always do.
I really don't care much for logic.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2007, 10:48:17 AM »
I just got the new issue of Nintendo Power in the mail today and it had this to say about Luigi...

It's surprising how Mario's scaredy-cat little brother, Luigi, keeps finding himself in the spookiest places. Ghostly Galaxy is packed with giant Boos, trap doors, and one green-suspendered, trembling sibling. But saving his bacon is worth the effort-once you get Luigi safely back to the Comet Observatory, he'll help you out in your quest to find more-tricky stars.

Curiosity meter...sky-rocketing...

Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2008, 12:49:10 PM »
It's Luigi.
He is trapped in the Ghostly Galaxy
What do Yoshi eggs taste like?

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2008, 12:53:54 PM »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2008, 04:01:09 PM »
When making a post, make sure what you are posting actually contributes to the topic. Better yet, just get off the Internet for a few years.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2008, 05:35:30 PM »
He did make a post contributing to the the topic but he's 8 months late
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2008, 09:41:27 PM »
I laugh at old conversations where people predict the wrong things
CURSE YOU... SOMEBODY!

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2008, 06:19:03 AM »
Holy, that Wiiplayer99 was a psychic. How did he know the name of the galaxy?

P.S. Why did PaperLuigi bump this thread with a dumb pic?

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2008, 09:55:20 AM »
Not Psychic.
Just stuck in my memory.
Same with most Mario things.
What do Yoshi eggs taste like?

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2008, 11:17:15 AM »
P.S. Why did PaperLuigi bump this thread with a dumb pic?

I was probably drunk. Iron Hide was the first thing I saw and I had to put the picture somewhere.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 11:22:19 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2008, 11:37:59 AM »
PaperLuigi drunk? Ironhide being called dumb? What is this insanity!?

Print