Print

Author Topic: Relationdukars  (Read 79835 times)

« on: August 16, 2011, 12:46:34 AM »

WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 06:01:10 AM »
I would never be able to handle the responsibility of a relationship.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 06:39:48 AM »
My wife wouldn't let me.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 07:39:09 AM »
It's not something I'm interested in pursuing right now.

I'm unattractive.

What Kuro said.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 10:26:28 AM »
Well, for starters, I'm going to be moving to Seattle in a few months, and long-distance relationships have never sounded that stable to me. Besides, most of the girls in my town are either drugged-out, fat, and/or too shallow to bother with.

When I get up to the city, though, I'll probably be too busy with my job, trying to maintain A-level grades to get into law school, and writing to worry about emotional baggage.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 11:38:40 AM »
I could give excuses about my maturity not being at the right level, or how there's no one of interest, but really, I'm not much of a catch.  I'm plain to look at at best, but more importantly I'm far too bitter, far too awkward, and far too uninteresting. 

...fat, and/or too shallow to bother with.

Yea, forget those shallow chicks, they only care how you look, right?
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 02:04:02 PM »
My wife wouldn't let me.

This is the only valid excuse anyone is going to have.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 06:42:12 PM »
This is the only valid excuse anyone is going to have.
Pt_Peach might disagree with you.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 06:43:08 PM »
Pt_Peach might disagree with you.

You homophobic *******.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 08:24:09 PM »
I've had horrible luck with every relationship I've been in so far, and all the girls I'm interested in right now are kind of off-limits.

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 08:35:06 PM »
Because I'm sick and tired of girls bending over backwards to do my bidding. I'm trying my best to keep them away but it's an exhausting, steady stream of girls just throwing themselves at me. I just wish I knew what I'm doing wrong :/

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 10:31:14 PM »
I'm with Luigison.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 12:20:29 AM »
Really? Since when have you two been an item?

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 04:31:22 AM »
Happiness will only come from within, and while it's nice to have that person there who cares for you, it won't do an iota of good for either of you if you can't care for you. Not to degrade people who are happy in relationships, but I'd much rather be happy and single than sad and taken.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2011, 11:31:32 AM »
In theory, I'm holding off until I'm more satisfied with who I am so that I won't feel the need to try and make people like me by putting up facades that will inevitably fall down months or years or decades down the road, possibly bringing down the whole relationship with them.

In practice, I'm shy and socially inept and also just found out that the girl I was crushing on while internally debating whether she was too young for me already has a boyfriend (who happens to be a year older than me).
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 02:56:59 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print