Print

Author Topic: Relationdukars  (Read 79833 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #180 on: March 20, 2013, 11:28:46 AM »
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 11:31:17 AM by BP »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #181 on: March 20, 2013, 12:10:58 PM »
No, wait... make that 70%. "Unavailable for dating" encapsulates women that are "double" (dating someone else; I was tired of not knowing a shorter term), lesbians, engaged, or married. And my ex.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #182 on: March 20, 2013, 05:44:55 PM »
And the prize for the grumpiest internet virgin goes to...

Excuse me, but I'm an all-day virgin, not just an internet one.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #183 on: March 20, 2013, 07:18:46 PM »
"Unavailable for dating" also includes fictional characters.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #184 on: March 20, 2013, 07:48:41 PM »
But that's wrong, CE.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #185 on: March 21, 2013, 11:12:19 AM »
I like to believe that I'm a fairly socially competent person.  I have friends in real life, I talk to people in person on a regular basis, I don't have any social anxiety or autism diagnoses... yet I have never gone on a date in my life.

At first I attributed this lack of action to being gay and not coming out until I was eighteen.  However, as most TV shows have demonstrated, gay teenagers immediately meet their true love shortly after coming out, whom just happens to be the one other openly gay person at school.  Unfortunately, this did not happen.

In a couple of weeks I'm moving into the heart of the gay-borhood so ideally I will have more opportunities to meet people.  I've never been a "casual encounter" kind of person, so I'm not exactly sure what I'm expecting to happen.  I feel like I'm going to go into a bar, and after five minutes of conversation they're just going to ask, "so can I put it in now?"  Chances are I'm just internalizing the stereotypes regarding gay people, but all the gay friends I have sure love perpetuating the idea that sex is everything...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #186 on: March 21, 2013, 06:47:44 PM »
I think that's partially because homosexuality is seen as immoral in many circles, so some might consider it redundant to be moral about gay relationships.

« Reply #187 on: March 22, 2013, 05:17:21 AM »
EVERY TIME

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #188 on: April 03, 2013, 03:51:23 PM »
Looks like it's time to either officially abort or step up to the point of friendship-damaging "Operation Hey-I-Know-You're-Seeing-Someone-And-All-We-Do-Is-Just-Hang-Out-But-If-You-Ever-Break-Up-With-Him-Or-Want-To-Do-That-Soon-I'm-Up-For-It".

« Reply #189 on: April 03, 2013, 04:16:40 PM »
Yeah don't do that.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #190 on: April 03, 2013, 09:55:31 PM »
Yeah, definitely don't do that.

Patience.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #191 on: April 03, 2013, 09:58:07 PM »
Even with all my relationship experience, I know that's a bad idea. It's basically admitting you're hanging out with her in hopes of a relationship.

Also,

« Reply #192 on: April 03, 2013, 10:00:38 PM »
I can assure you I have never seen a case where that happened and the girl was anything other than offput and offended. So don't do that.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #193 on: April 04, 2013, 02:29:13 PM »
Huh. Well, that was easy. Of course, we've also been hanging out because we have more common interests than half of my male friends, but whatever.

« Reply #194 on: April 07, 2013, 07:48:09 PM »
Chances are she sees you like this:

Print