Print

Author Topic: I think it's about time ... we saw each other.  (Read 633284 times)

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #165 on: October 09, 2003, 02:09:27 PM »
I'd post my picture, but most of you're brains would collapse from the sheer magnificence and beauty that is my face........................................................... okay, it's because I can't find a good picture. >:(

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #166 on: October 09, 2003, 03:42:00 PM »
I assure folks again that I will get my pic up soon. I just need a good pic of me and my trains...
Cool, I installed strobe lights in my model train.

Stupid inventions- Ejector seat for helicopters.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #167 on: October 10, 2003, 05:21:46 PM »
I got a little 20 second video of my train going by and myself, but I need someone to host it that can keep it up for a while. I probebly look ugly because I had to be quick with the camera so it wouldn't get full on memory. Also, it was humid in the shed so I got a little sweaty. Oh well...

« Reply #168 on: October 10, 2003, 10:01:16 PM »
Every one is beautiful in their own way. I can't wait till I get the newest pic of me... It's so funny... You'll just love my hair...

If I can''t play video games in heaven, I''m not going!
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #169 on: October 11, 2003, 12:03:47 AM »
Here's a picture of me from about a year or two ago, which is when I actually frequented the board often, so it's fitting.

And here's a picture of me from about a month ago. I've gained about 40 pounds.

-------

Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #3

"This is quite possibly the greatest cookie I`ve ever tasted."

Edited by - frostbite on 10/11/2003 10:06:55 AM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2003, 09:01:08 PM »
I remember one picture of yourself you posted in General Chat...

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/11/2003 8:03:07 PM
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #171 on: October 11, 2003, 09:05:38 PM »
Do not enter...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #172 on: October 11, 2003, 09:29:07 PM »
Yeah, I forgot all about that, Chup. I called the thread, "The Face of Evil".

-------

Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #3

"This is quite possibly the greatest cookie I`ve ever tasted."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #173 on: October 11, 2003, 11:01:58 PM »
... Wow - the similarities between me and frostbite are striking. The only differences I see are that frostbite weighs about 30-40 more pounds, and that I wear galsses. Other than that... eeriely similar.

Stupid Quotes: (5th edition)
"I`d like to buy a vowel. An N?"
~Contestant on "Wheel of Fortune"
~I.S.~

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2003, 03:53:57 PM »
I will have the little video deal up later tonihgt hopefully. Whenever Meowrik hosts it, if he ever does...

TRAINMAN REVEALED!!!

« Reply #175 on: October 18, 2003, 11:33:22 PM »
I will post picture(s)of me in a little bit, I just have to learn how.

Who am I? I''m a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, tucked inside an enigma, neatly stacked inside a puzzle, located somewhere inside a conundrum. And now you know.
Who am I? I''m a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, tucked inside an enigma, neatly stacked inside a puzzle, located somewhere inside a conundrum. And now you know.

« Reply #176 on: October 18, 2003, 11:42:53 PM »
Here's a picture of me with Dairy King. (You can't tell that we are related at all. Or that I am 4 years older than him.)

As you can tell

we get along

just

fine!

« Reply #177 on: October 19, 2003, 01:23:36 PM »
I really think its scary how much we look alike, even though I am 20 (but I look like I'm 12) and he is 15.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2003, 01:28:12 PM »
Are you the one on the right of the top one?  That guy looks younger.

-----------------------------
Luigi likes to flirt in his backwards shirt!  Yay!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #179 on: October 19, 2003, 01:54:01 PM »
No, I'm the sexy one on the left. Okay,so I don't look like I'm 12, but I sure don't look 20.

Print