Print

Author Topic: I think it's about time ... we saw each other.  (Read 629900 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #870 on: February 23, 2006, 08:26:37 PM »
The only time I actually tried to get a myspace, I was thirteen, which was below the age limits, so I thought I'd get one when I got old enough, but instead I just stopped caring.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #871 on: February 26, 2006, 06:20:59 PM »
Good for you!
That was a joke.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #872 on: February 26, 2006, 06:28:03 PM »
I never had one.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #873 on: March 10, 2006, 02:52:51 PM »
For tis me! Toad, the (mushroom)World's greatest Mushroom Retainer!.. ok, mabey not. :p
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #874 on: March 10, 2006, 03:05:24 PM »
Hey, to post pictures, must they be a certain size? 'Cause I tried doing it, and the image wouldn't come up......
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #875 on: March 10, 2006, 03:21:14 PM »
I don't know about size, just make sure it's the right type of picture..

Jpeg's won't work.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #876 on: March 10, 2006, 03:24:06 PM »
JPEGs do work, but they have to end in .jpg. Also, post attachments can only be up to 1536 KB in size.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #877 on: March 10, 2006, 06:33:41 PM »
Nice picture, Toad! It's about time you got one up. ^_^ I must say... you look cute.

You look somehow familiar, too. It's strange... XD But didn't you say you had blonde hair?

You kind of have the same smile as Deezer. Ah, that's who you remind me of: Deezer! Does anybody else see the resemblance?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 06:36:07 PM by Khold »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #878 on: March 10, 2006, 07:10:24 PM »
JPEG files can also end in .jpeg.
That was a joke.

« Reply #879 on: March 11, 2006, 12:23:46 AM »
Nice picture, Toad! It's about time you got one up. ^_^ I must say... you look cute.

You look somehow familiar, too. It's strange... XD But didn't you say you had blonde hair?

You kind of have the same smile as Deezer. Ah, that's who you remind me of: Deezer! Does anybody else see the resemblance?

I had blonde hair when I was younger, but it has gradually changed over to the color in the picture over the years.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #880 on: March 11, 2006, 11:44:31 AM »
That's weird, I was thinking he kinda looked like my dad.

« Reply #881 on: March 11, 2006, 11:51:41 AM »

Oooo.
*Gets out video camera*
I'll try to post pictures of myself soon...
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #882 on: March 11, 2006, 12:25:39 PM »
I had blonde hair when I was younger, but it has gradually changed over to the color in the picture over the years.
Well, almost everybody had blonde hair when they were toddlers. I don't know anybody who hasn't. XD

You should make a fun little video or something. You know, like Chup and TEM did a while back. I think it was posted on either this topic or LizCam Productions.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #883 on: March 11, 2006, 07:33:34 PM »
Here is a picture of me, sitting in this chair staring at the camera that is on top of my printer.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #884 on: March 11, 2006, 07:37:16 PM »
You look like this guy I know from high school. Actually, you look exactly like him... WTD? Are you in high school? Where do you live??? o_O

EDIT: By the way, if you cut your smile in half down the middle then turn a part of your mouth 90 degrees, it looks like a sickle. You know, like the Grim Reaper uses. Just wanted to point that out.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 07:39:56 PM by Khold »

Print