Print

Author Topic: Mario vs. Every Other Nintendo Character  (Read 7923 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: July 17, 2005, 02:49:17 PM »
Hello, and welcome to the story that shall be known as Mario vs. Every Other Nintendo Character! There's no real plot, just lots of carnage! Well, in words, anyway. I'll start you off with a little opening, and you can respond with ONE sentence. And when I decide the story should end, I will take all of the (at least half-decent) story-relevent entries and novelize them! NOTE: Please make all posts must be relevent to the story. That means no posts about other Mario games that you want to yak about, or whatever.

EPILOGUE:
One day, Mario, Luigi, Toad and Princess Peach went for a walk. Suddenly, Samus Aran, Link, Donkey Kong, Ganondorf, Wario, Shiek, Princess Zelda, Pikachu, Fox McCloud, Captain Falcon, Kirby and Ness appeared out of a black hole from the fifth dimmension! "We challenge you to a fight", Fox said. "A-bring it-a on, wierdo", replied Mario. "Come get some, #@$%!", yelled Peach. "Yeah, I'll-a break-a you face!" replied Luigi in a negatively stereotypical thick Italian accent. "THIS MEANS WAR!" yelled Samus Aran. And a war they would wage

Well, this is where the signature goes...
every

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 03:03:47 PM »
As the war began, Mario gathered energy for a full attack.

"Rockin Robots, Dr. Light!"~Megaman
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 03:13:24 PM »
Suddenly, Samus appeared behind Mario and knocked him out!

every

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2005, 03:27:55 PM »
Then monkeys went on parade and killed everybody.

YOSHIS RULE
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2005, 03:35:55 PM »
The End.

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2005, 03:47:00 PM »
And why isn't this in the Story boards?

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2005, 03:51:15 PM »
This is probably like CharginChuck's A Mario Story. An easy way to settle this story is to put them in a REAL fight in SSBM.

Mario Mario he''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2005, 03:52:56 PM »
Mario versus everyone in SSBM? I predict everyone would win.

"That Mormon almost destroyed my left hand." ~TEM

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2005, 04:10:27 PM »
Oh, why does this story start with the epilogue?

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2005, 04:20:15 PM »
Err... is this story going anywhere? And what do you mean by novilize? Are you gonna put them in a book or something?

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2005, 04:22:50 PM »
Yeah, LD is right. So what happened during the beginning? Or is the beginning supposed to be the prolouge?

Mario Mario he''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

Edited by - Aarom11 on 7/17/2005 4:06:14 PM

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2005, 04:25:56 PM »
PaperLuigi has my point too. If you said that there was no plot, how come you said there was a beginning and then posts had to be relevent to the story?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2005, 04:33:59 PM »
Maybe we're writing the sequel?

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2005, 04:37:34 PM »
Another point, the topic is called Mario vs. Every Nintendo character so how is Luigi, Peach, and Toad fighting with Mario instead against him?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2005, 04:59:41 PM »
Everybody stop being a stupid jerk and listen to the beginning! STORY-RELEVENT POSTS, PEOPLE! As for the "epilogue" thing, I meant to type "prologue". Now if you're not going to post story-relevent posts, then don't post at all.

every

Print