Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1705165 times)

« Reply #7890 on: February 15, 2013, 09:08:31 PM »
Pre-post edit: I just realized this wasn't the "Relationdukars" topic; I thought it was for a second.

I left my post in this topic because I was following up to this:

I broke up with my girlfriend two days ago. She was pretty much my first love, so needless to say I've been extremely depressed.

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #7891 on: February 15, 2013, 09:32:13 PM »
Right; I remember that now. I just temporarily forgot the exact context. For continuity's sake it makes sense, especially since cross-posting on a message board is unnecessary. The only reason I brought it up is because my mind automatically made the topic's association; I've been trying to develop mnemonic devices to help me remember certain things... apparently I still need to work on that.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #7892 on: February 15, 2013, 09:51:47 PM »
It's all good. I just wanted to explain my reason, really.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7893 on: February 18, 2013, 10:45:22 AM »
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 10:58:17 AM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #7894 on: February 18, 2013, 11:49:20 AM »
May or may not be related to my last post in this thread, but I've been diagnosed with epididymitis. Look it up at your own risk, since it's kind of related to my previous post here.

« Reply #7895 on: February 18, 2013, 11:54:55 AM »
That takes balls to admit.

But really, that sucks. Ouch.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7896 on: February 18, 2013, 07:27:25 PM »
Aw, [dukar], man. Anybody up for a Ninjap00 charity?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #7897 on: February 20, 2013, 10:52:33 PM »
what.

Anyways, it hasn't cleared up since Saturday (when I was diagnosed) so I'm going to return to see my doc on Monday. Hopefully it's not bad. It's not really painful, it's just been stressing me out so much, I can't get it off of my mind. At all.
I'd guess posting here doesn't really help me forget about it, but what better way to get this off my chest than by posting it on the Internet for a bunch of other strange people to see?

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #7898 on: February 21, 2013, 06:10:03 AM »
I went to bed at 1:00 AM. I woke up briefly at 3:00, but then went immediately back to sleep. I woke up again at 4:30, and have been awake since. I do not wish to be awake. I was trying to sleep well, because I have a calculus exam in three hours.

This is perhaps the most frustrating thing.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7899 on: February 21, 2013, 09:30:35 AM »
My brother's got the stomach flu or something... much stress around this apartment right now.

« Reply #7900 on: March 08, 2013, 09:19:35 PM »
I hate to post bad news similar to when we lost our son, but... the short version is that we lost our baby. The one we were expecting when I posted in the Hopeful Thread a few months ago. It started out as a home birth, with a midwife friend of ours there for support and such.. We went to the hospital late Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning after many hours of labor and because my wife's contractions seemed to have..stopped..

We're home from the hospital now.

That's all I'll say here. If you want to know details, you can PM me.

We're doing ok, by the way. Relatively so, given circumstances.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #7901 on: March 09, 2013, 12:40:34 AM »
Oh, God...
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7902 on: March 09, 2013, 01:09:22 AM »
...uh

there are no words

When someone goes through something that no one should, in a just world, have to go through, and you learn about it like this... wow. This is absolutely terrible. I'm at a loss for what to say, because I can't convey how badly I feel for you in simple words.

;_;
~I.S.~

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #7903 on: March 09, 2013, 03:05:09 AM »
My mother experienced a similar tragedy before my younger sister was born... obviously since I was young and not paricularly affected, I cannot say I empathize with you, but you have my earnest sympathy.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7904 on: March 09, 2013, 08:56:55 AM »
That's incredibly terrible, Toad... my thoughts go out to you and your wife in earnest.

Print