Print

Author Topic: Mario Party 7 released in USA  (Read 7533 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: November 07, 2005, 02:23:04 AM »
Mario Party 7 rolls onto store shelves across North America today. The GameCube Microphone, first bundled with Mario Party 6, is back like a bad headache, appearing free inside every copy for the ten or so minigames that use it. Mario Party 7, the ninth Mario Party game and fourth for the GameCube, boasts 86 new minigames and supports up to eight players.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 12:56:53 PM »
...Does anybody know how it handles eight players?  Does it connect two gamecubes?  Do players hand off controllers?  Or maybe share them?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 01:23:17 PM »
Players share controllers, so the 8-player games probably won't be too complex...

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 01:34:20 PM »
They could have made a special adaptor to connect the other controllers.

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 01:54:57 PM »
How's that for objective journalism?

^ It is an utterly inescapable miasma of pure, mind-shattering MADNESS from which no mind can awake!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 02:40:55 PM »
Lizard Dude, "boast" is a very common word in descriptions of video games—as in, TMK definitely isn't the only one to use it. Sheesh! You're giving me a headache.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 04:08:31 PM »
2 players play on 1 controller. I think they share L & R and the 2 sticks.

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2005, 08:04:42 PM »
Watoad, "back like a bad headache" is not a common phrase in announcements of video games---as in, TMK is fairly unique to use it. Sheesh! I was just joking!

^ It is an utterly inescapable miasma of pure, mind-shattering MADNESS from which no mind can awake!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2005, 08:16:37 PM »
And I was intentionally trying to confuse you by making you wonder whether my use of the word "headache" was in recognition of what you were actually talking about or in reference to your beautiful, new sig. Sheesh! You need to think straighter and stop warping people's minds while they're asleep. ;P

“What are they on, anyway?”“Dukar!”

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 09:04:27 PM »
Remind me not to get this one. I am sorry, I am one of the Non-Mario Party fans.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005, 09:42:01 PM »
Hi-5, Koopaslaya.

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005, 11:17:24 PM »
I think this is looks fun. I want to try the 8 player at a friends party on friday, and I get to play as Biro finally!!!

I like Mario Prty so sue me.
I like Mario Prty so sue me.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2005, 11:32:50 PM »
It's not that the games are bad. It's just one word: REPETITIVITY.

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2005, 01:52:06 AM »
Watoad wins. :)

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2005, 04:11:06 PM »
I got MP7! As the only person on FF to have all the MPs, this one is actually fun.

Print