Print

Author Topic: Screens of the new Nintendo-games  (Read 2335 times)

« on: February 25, 2003, 05:43:11 PM »
look here:

http://www1.giga.de/stories_u4/0,3204,54012,00.html

And now for something completely different... THERE ARE 2 GHOST ON MY GRADE PHOTO!!! (*PANIC*)
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2003, 07:18:59 PM »
The sites's in German, is it not? Do you speak German Yoshizu or did you just stumble across it? Well the first pagesats:Images to Pikmin 2 (Michael) of "Nintendo" come a quantity new Screenshots titles to be come as well as "Pikmin 2", "F-Zero", "Soul Calibur 2" and "Kirby".  All naturally for the Gamecube.

On the Bildern to "Pikmin 2" (Release 2003) can your for example the new Splitscreen and a second character next to captain Olimar admire.  The Screens of "Soul Calibur 2" present link in the battle with different opponents.  But also the Shots of "F-Zero" (Release end 2003) and "Kirby" reward a more exact view.

P.S. I do not speak German I used my translator.

I don''t have a problem with this world. It''s the world that has a problem with me.

~Shrek

Edited by - metalmallow on 2/25/2003 5:23:43 PM
Don''t argue with an idiot. They will take you to their level and beat you with experience.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2003, 11:53:44 PM »
metalmallow, Yoshizu IS German.

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2003, 06:37:40 AM »
Yes, i am German.. and this site is the site of the best Computer Games Show 'Giga Games' (NBC Europe <22pm-0am CET>)

(oh your translator don't know the word 'Bilder' (pictures))

And now for something completely different... THERE ARE 2 GHOST ON MY GRADE PHOTO!!! (*PANIC*)
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

Print