Print

Author Topic: I think it's about time ... we saw each other.  (Read 632717 times)

« Reply #840 on: February 16, 2006, 01:53:01 PM »
Um, Yoshi6 doesn't come around anymore.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #841 on: February 18, 2006, 09:56:17 AM »
haha......im back.

if u want to find me on runescape...its linkloz01 or royfe02

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #842 on: February 18, 2006, 05:24:38 PM »
I've been asked for a picture, so here it is. Don't ask about the choclate stains.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 05:26:39 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #843 on: February 18, 2006, 08:09:51 PM »
Looks like you enjoyed that chocolate cake.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #844 on: February 18, 2006, 08:14:35 PM »
I believe it was ice cream.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #845 on: February 18, 2006, 08:36:08 PM »
I think it looks like a person. MaxVance is a cannibal!!1!!!11!!!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #846 on: February 18, 2006, 08:44:04 PM »
The only thing that concerns me about this topic is this:  What if a guy with the wrong intentions came on here and stalked out one of our females?  I have heard of so many of these types of cases on Myspace.com, where I am a member, recently.  It sickens me to the point where if it ever happened to one of the girls in my life, I would seriously hunt down the guy and beat him within an inch of his life!  Go ahead, call me a radical, I just don't like hearing about young girls getting hurt (and sometimes killed) like that.  The only good thing is that a guy coming on here for the first time wouldn't know where to look for personal info. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #847 on: February 18, 2006, 09:28:06 PM »
I'm pretty sure everyone's quite safe here.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #848 on: February 18, 2006, 10:43:18 PM »
I know.  There's not much chance of something happening on a Mario forum.  I'm just watching out for the girls is all.

« Reply #849 on: February 18, 2006, 10:51:01 PM »
See, stuff like myspace actually has info along with the pics so you can stalk. Here, you see a person but still know nothing about them.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #850 on: February 18, 2006, 10:55:10 PM »
Yeah, I tried to explain that, but I guess my wording wasn't right. 

« Reply #851 on: February 18, 2006, 11:05:32 PM »
At least I know my family and friends look out for my health and safety. :)

But just by seeing what another's email address, certain people can find out so much. Email address; IP address; Location; You. It's kind of a scary thought. But you need something to find out one's location by their IP address.

Also, there's the way of seducing somebody. I found out that Toad used to live in my neighborhood. He could 'still be there' and seduce me to tell him my exact location. Toad is a very nice person, but for all I know, he could be somebody totally different. Heck, the entire FFs could be totally different for all we know. Deezer could be an evil scientist plotting to rule the world while Megabyte is an eighty-year-old predator. Even Sapphira could be a man while Watoad is a woman! Well, not to be offending or anything; I'm just trying to give examples.

* Khold shivers at the thought

« Reply #852 on: February 18, 2006, 11:24:04 PM »
Hey! Deezer is not an evil scientist plotting to rule the world (although Megabyte is an eighty-year-old predator).

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #853 on: February 18, 2006, 11:26:01 PM »
If you have a good head on your shoulders, nothing will be a problem.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #854 on: February 19, 2006, 01:12:09 AM »
Even though I have no idea what an IP address is, I just hid my email address. It's very thoughtful of you to watch out for us, Jman :)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print