Print

Author Topic: I think it's about time ... we saw each other.  (Read 629858 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1350 on: May 08, 2007, 06:23:46 PM »
:/, MySpace doesn't kill grammar. Plenty of people with MySpace have great grammar. I wish you would quit with the silly stereotyping! If you want something to blame for grammar decay, blame society itself for accepting such abuse of grammar. A website doesn't ruin grammar.

Additionally, it really upsets me how people are made fun of for being poor grammar users. What, next are we going to go attack smokers? I don't see a rule that says people must use proper grammar.  While speaking in good grammar is a good idea, I don't see how it's fair to mock or ridicule someone about it. Just send them a PM about it or something.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1351 on: May 09, 2007, 08:11:20 PM »
What really ticks me off is that my classmates believe that "you're supposed to use bad grammar on the Internet." And, because of their stupidity, they won't believe the truth, that the Internet does not have any rules on how you are supposed to talk. That said, I believe that you should be on the Internet who you are in real life. Though it may be hard to do (just look at my old posts, which got me banned. I did not act like I did then in real life then, and I don't know why), everyone should try. I mean, all of the kids in my class that think they need to use bad grammar, abbreviated terms and smilies galore are, in reality, very smart, and should be above that kind of stuff.
You know, I may be a hypocrite, as I think I act more mature online than I do in real life (which I guess is a good thing.) Maybe I just don't want to be banned or something :P o noes a smiley, and now improper grammar.

Well, as long as I'm in here, I might as well post a picture of myself.

This here is an image of me with Chevelle's Sam Loeffler (the drummer) and my newly-autographed guitar. I got my guitar autographed by him and the guitarist, Pete Loeffler, that same night after that amazing concert.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #1352 on: May 10, 2007, 09:22:21 AM »
Awesome! You said you would show me pictures after the concert and I get one. :D Your guitar looks really cool. Pardon the fact that I know nothing about them. And you're adorable!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1353 on: May 10, 2007, 09:43:50 AM »
What kind of guitar is that?  It looks really similar to mine, except the the white part is black on mine and the wooden? part is red.  Mine is a Yamaha SE211.

« Reply #1354 on: May 10, 2007, 03:16:59 PM »
Looks like a Fender Squire.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1355 on: May 10, 2007, 07:59:53 PM »
More accurately, probably a Squier Strat, which is a brand made by Fender, based on the Fender Stratocaster body, which is commonly copied by many companies.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 08:09:57 PM by Chupperson Weird »
That was a joke.

« Reply #1356 on: May 10, 2007, 08:32:45 PM »
Yeah. I'm not very intellectual on guitars :/

« Reply #1357 on: May 21, 2007, 10:53:54 PM »

Sorry about the small faces. I'm in the second row on the very right. My hair is in a ponytail.

This was taken in either late March or early April, I forget when.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1358 on: May 22, 2007, 12:05:00 AM »

That Yoshi was a paper machete project for art one year.  The balloon deflated a little while I was working on his nose.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 12:14:25 AM by Kojinka »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1359 on: May 22, 2007, 12:12:53 AM »
Wow! Forgive me for not paying much attention to the papier-mâché, but that cat looks 93% identical to Merry, the less obnoxious of my two cats. Also, great t-shirt. I only have one Mario t-shirt, which is seen in the PWNZ j00z picture.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 12:15:18 AM by Suffix »

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1360 on: May 22, 2007, 12:15:28 AM »
She's a mama of four adorable kittens right now.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1361 on: May 22, 2007, 12:17:24 AM »
Well, that lowers the percentage... Merry's a male.

« Reply #1362 on: May 22, 2007, 12:19:01 AM »
Paper machete project? Did you have to hack through a jungle of TPS reports?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1363 on: May 22, 2007, 12:25:54 AM »
Those kitties were not helping.  They're not mine; they're two or three of my grandma's cats.

I have quite a few Mario shirts: Yoshi (seen above), Tanooki Mario (which I happen to be wearing right now), Frog Mario, Mario riding Yoshi, "You Know You're in the Mushroom Kingdom when...", and Donkey Kong.

Paper machete project? Did you have to hack through a jungle of TPS reports?
It's 1 am CST.  French is the most confusing language ever.  Firefox doesn't know mache. XD
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 12:29:42 AM by Kojinka »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1364 on: May 22, 2007, 12:42:46 AM »
The first part is spelled papier, also.
Good pic though.
That was a joke.

Print