Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791712 times)

« Reply #660 on: May 12, 2006, 05:04:52 PM »
Hello all, I'm Virtual_Boy (V_Boy for short). I'm a long-time reader, first-time poster of this forum.
I have joined the forum mainly for the purpose of posting in the Games and Stories section. I have this great idea for a story that I came up with while reading through the mailbags. It's a movie about the staff, called: "TMKM: The Mushroom Kingdom Movie!" *Movie Spoilers Below*

"One day, while going to accept an award at E3 for most outstanding Mario website, Deezer and the gang is accused of leaking the video game industries' secrets. Sentenced to the punishment of not being able to play another video game, Deezer and company makes their own game, saying how E3 has persecuted them wrongly. The video game companies recieve word of this and Deezer, Megaߥte, Chuppperson, David Dayton, Sapphira, J.J., and the rest are sued for slander in court, and when they can't come up with the money, they have to spend 15 years in prison. Only David Dayton can save them all..."

*End Of Spoilers*
I can't wait to be able to post it!

I own a Virtual Boy...I guess that's it
I own a Virtual Boy...I guess that's it

« Reply #661 on: May 12, 2006, 06:25:57 PM »
Hello.
There's a bunch of new members here, and I'm probably out of the loop.
I haven't posted here in a good while.
If you remember me, then Hey! I'm back!
If not, it's nice to meet you.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #662 on: May 12, 2006, 09:25:13 PM »
Welcome, Virtual_Boy, and welcome back, Screech! I'm really Luigi Simpson, btw. I got a name change.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #663 on: May 13, 2006, 10:46:47 AM »
Screech!  Welcome back!  I remember you from a couple of years ago!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #664 on: May 13, 2006, 01:17:28 PM »
I guess I should tell what happened. No, It's not Runescape.

I had Easter Vacation starting on Holy Thursday. Since my family and I are moving to Florida, my parents decided to go and take all the stuff to our new house. I almost died. (Not Really.) There was no internet, no Gamecube, and only 1 channel available on the TV. It was only my DS and I that were there. What I mean is that my connection to the internet is DSL and it has DirecTV as the one it connects to. My parents took all the DirecTV boxes and I was stuck for 2 weeks. Then when they returned, they brought back one box. It took a week to re-connect the internet. I was happy then I went to check my E-Mail on AOL. I got an E-Mail from DKVine saying that they apologized for being mean to me. I replied saying that it was me, not them. Then they replied back and said to help the forum as the subject. I opened the E-Mail, and I got infected by Spyware. It was horrible. So I think I'm not infected anymore as the icon showing that I am infected disappeared.

So I guess I'm back! Oh and even if my CPU still has spyware, I still have my sister's laptop.

I was infected with trojans and stuff like that.
Yeah, some hacker kids managed to hack into Andery's (one of the admins) file and send trojans to all the members of the forum. Oh, and right now you'll get a virus from even going to the forums thanks to these hacker dudes.

« Reply #665 on: May 18, 2006, 01:55:03 PM »
Hello persons.I'm a new person here and I'm new here and......hello.
"A winner is you"

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #666 on: May 18, 2006, 02:02:24 PM »
And greetings. Your call may be monitored for customer service quality reasons.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #667 on: May 18, 2006, 07:15:12 PM »
DARKSHARK! You've arrived! FF members, allow me to introduce you to my friend Dark_Shark.

« Reply #668 on: May 18, 2006, 09:32:56 PM »
Robert!!!!!

*Slaps The Chef high five and accidently breaks his skinny arm off*
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 02:39:27 PM by Dark_Shark »
"A winner is you"

« Reply #669 on: May 19, 2006, 11:18:57 PM »
He's my hired assasin.

<_<

>_>

Just kidding!
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #670 on: May 20, 2006, 07:14:58 AM »
Why the heck did you edit your post, Dark_Shark?

« Reply #671 on: May 20, 2006, 12:26:41 PM »
Because I can.
"A winner is you"

« Reply #672 on: May 20, 2006, 06:27:42 PM »
Editing posts is fun. :)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #673 on: May 20, 2006, 06:41:48 PM »
Jolly good fun if you know how to play your editting cards right.  ;-)
But that's besides the point.  Greetings to all of you!  Even though I've probably already spoken to most of you outside this topic, I still feel like it's the hospitable thing to do.  :)
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Jman

• Score
« Reply #674 on: May 21, 2006, 09:09:24 AM »
I always wonder what it would be like if i had joined the forums just after the big upgrade.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print