Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791573 times)

« Reply #615 on: April 22, 2006, 04:44:21 AM »
I'm new here. Been a fan of the Mario series ever since I found I could play Mario games on an emulator. Some time later, looking for a manual for Super Mario All-Stars, I found TMK. Been here (but not at the forum) for a few months already... :) Yet having played every one of the 2D Mario sidescrollers (except for Super Princess Peach, a picture with Peach in a hole covered by a Chomp changed my mind about getting it - those things scare me!), I haven't beat any, and I absolutely detest Super Mario World.
I'm probably worse than you at playing Mario games...
But what do you expect?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #616 on: April 22, 2006, 08:18:30 AM »
I seem to have forgotten to introduce myself properly.
Well...I happen to be a rather large Mario fan, but I was always a bit too nervous to ever post on a message board before, that is, until now.
I actually spent over a year viewing these forums to get an understanding of what it means to post.Theres an art to posting,an art that I'm still figuring out.

« Reply #617 on: April 22, 2006, 01:29:08 PM »
Welcome and Welcome!

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #618 on: April 22, 2006, 08:03:11 PM »
Heya, The Chef. Do you watch the show Family Guy? I'm just curious to know.
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #619 on: April 22, 2006, 08:11:09 PM »
Welcome Chef! So, eh, can you cook?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #620 on: April 22, 2006, 09:13:27 PM »
I'd like to see a chef that couldn't. XD
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Neo

« Reply #621 on: April 24, 2006, 06:37:49 PM »
Hello, the names Neo. I am 16, and I live in Florida, Kissimmee. Of course, I have been a fan of Mario since I was four, and I played alot of Mario games (who hasn't?). I love Mario as much as Zelda and Rayman, but I could not find a forum as good as this one until today. :D I found it through Wikipedia. Anyways, Expect me to become a Regular member, because I have much to say about him. ;)

~ Neo

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #622 on: April 24, 2006, 06:50:19 PM »
Welcome, Neo! Three letter names are awesome, aren't they?

« Reply #623 on: April 24, 2006, 09:20:57 PM »
Welcome-o Ne-o! Have a jolly good time here!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #624 on: April 24, 2006, 09:58:20 PM »
Hey Neo, so did you take the blue pill or the red pill before you got here?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Neo

« Reply #625 on: April 25, 2006, 05:19:58 AM »
Thank you, guys. :) I took no pill before coming here, I'm sure. ;)
Hmm, is there a number of days before I can post new Topics/Polls?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 05:30:13 AM by Neo »

« Reply #626 on: April 25, 2006, 12:38:48 PM »
There is a number of post, but I'm not sure. You can either go waaaay back to earlier pages of this topic or PM a mod. They'll help you. I would...if I could. But I can't, so I won't scant (that word shouldn't even go there)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #627 on: April 25, 2006, 04:42:45 PM »
Thank you, guys. :) I took no pill before coming here, I'm sure. ;)
Hmm, is there a number of days before I can post new Topics/Polls?
No, but you must make 25 posts. But please don't waste them.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Neo

« Reply #628 on: April 25, 2006, 06:32:21 PM »
I won't, I'm not here to spam. ;) Although I am a noob, I don't act like one. ;) Thanks, guys.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #629 on: April 26, 2006, 05:09:20 PM »
Well, you certainly seem nice.  What with all those smileys...
I would suggest that you, as well as all other new members, read this.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print