Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791975 times)

« Reply #1725 on: October 29, 2008, 12:31:57 AM »
Well ain't that the pits?

*tries to light a cigarette but drops the lit match on Jman*

Sorry dude!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1726 on: October 29, 2008, 03:10:39 PM »
Minister: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to say goodbye to a forum veteran.  It's a shame to think he was ended by an unfortunate gasoline spill followed by a lit match being dropped on him.  Actually, it's pretty funny, but this is a funeral so we should all act sad.   
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1727 on: October 29, 2008, 05:13:19 PM »
* Luigalaxy is crying from laughter.

« Reply #1728 on: October 29, 2008, 07:28:45 PM »
Thank you, Jman, for all the years of laughter and tears.

Jman: What tears would those be?

Toad: Why, tears of laughter!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1729 on: October 29, 2008, 11:20:45 PM »
*Sits up in coffin.*  What is going on here?  Geez, don't you people ever take a pulse?  Besides, you all know I drank the sacred water, so I can't die!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1730 on: November 01, 2008, 07:15:30 AM »
* Luigalaxy gasps

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1731 on: November 01, 2008, 10:53:28 PM »
*Looks up from the mortuary snack table with mouth full of food*  Wait, what?  *Cough* What happened?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1732 on: November 02, 2008, 06:16:45 PM »
*sets Jman on fire*

What? His blood jumped out when I put a hot wire on it! He's a Thing replicant!
every

« Reply #1733 on: November 13, 2008, 04:30:12 PM »
Hi guys.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1734 on: November 13, 2008, 05:49:12 PM »
Oh, I was wondering who you were (I saw your other posts before this). Guess I should start checking this thread first... Hi and welcome!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1735 on: November 13, 2008, 05:59:46 PM »
Looks like you need a recap of Fungi Forums events. 
  • Forum Games and Stories was split into Fan Creations and Forum Games (posts in the latter no longer count) in July of 2007.
  • A fellow named Super-Jesse joined the staff for a while and did a great job finding various bits of Mario news and dumping them into Game Blog, but he left several months later (presumably) due to real-life issues.
  • Lizard Dude was taken off the TMK staff and demoted to "regular" user; on the other hand, Bird Person is now a moderator.
  • Deezer banned political discussion for a while, but he re-allowed it after much demand from most of the rest of the forums. It is now allowed in Not at the Dinner Table, which has become something of a catch-all for various "controversial" issues.
  • As with the usual progression of time, TMK celebrated birthdays and the forums held the ADVANCED Poster Awards each year.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1736 on: November 13, 2008, 06:16:38 PM »
Oh... sorry, didn't know you were just gone awhile (well, maybe I vaguely remember seeing one of your posts last year--I checked your "last posts" link to clarify--but that's it).

« Reply #1737 on: November 15, 2008, 11:43:39 AM »
(posts in the latter no longer count)
They still count... in my heart.

Lizard Dude was taken off the TMK staff and demoted to "regular" user
It's true. I poop nearly every day now.

« Reply #1738 on: November 17, 2008, 06:44:43 PM »
I'm back from my epic weekend vacation with my family and friends. I have a heck of a Brawl shots update to do, as well as several stories to share.

But, that's for another time when I'm not at work..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1739 on: November 18, 2008, 10:48:30 PM »
I suppose Count Bleck must finally come to rest in such a small haven of neautrality such as this.
After all, even one such as myself has found entertainment in the medium known as Video Games!

Count Bleck therefore shall formally introduce himself to the Fungi Forums - I do hope we all get along comfortably, heh heh
Oh - and please - don't mind the small vortex growing in the back, I have NO idea what chain of events caused it's...sudden appearence! :D

BLEHEHEHEHE...BLECK! *Ahem* Excuse me, heh heh.

{{ Yeah, I know. XD <Shrugs> Total Bleck fan here - You'll have to excuse my Bleck-styled posts as a result! 8D }}
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 10:50:41 PM by Count Bleck »
All worlds shall soon be ruled by the one...Count Bleck!

Print