Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791456 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #1785 on: January 14, 2009, 02:52:55 PM »
Welcome back! I missed you very much on the Mario Story topic when you were gone.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1786 on: January 14, 2009, 02:59:55 PM »
Hey, welcome back!  Here's hoping you stay a while.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #1787 on: January 14, 2009, 09:41:09 PM »
2 years after my last sign off, I'M BACK!
WHY are we losing members like shyguy and Luigalaxy?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1788 on: January 14, 2009, 09:43:03 PM »
after 10000 years I'M FREE!!
Fixed.

Welcome back!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1789 on: January 18, 2009, 11:30:27 PM »
Paper Luigi!  Good to see you again, friend.

EDIT: [darn] it...I totally forgot about the Winter Awards. Why did the majority of you guys pick me as Most Missed? I'm not that likable anyway! Seriously, Super-Jesse is 1,000 times cooler than me. Please give the title to someone else. I don't deserve it by coming back just a few days after the voting closed. I bet Max has already made the certificate though. DOH!

Well...whatever. I'm back.

I was hoping that someone would take notice of my "There's nothing wrong with Chocolate Mario" as POTY.  Oh well, there's always 2010.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 11:41:27 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1790 on: January 19, 2009, 01:09:09 AM »
Yeah, it's good to be back. Eh, sorry about the curse word (I noticed that you edited it out).
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1791 on: January 25, 2009, 03:24:33 PM »
Hey guys, I'm new here...This seems like a nice forum. I've already been to the IRC. I got here while looking for Mario sound effects that I could use in my flash animations. I was able to find some and I then found my way to the chat room page. I already had mIRC for other servers, so I decided to see what goes on there. From what I saw, the people there are either playing video games or are talking to everyone else to decide what video game to play next...Do not get under any assumption that I am another stupid Mario fan who does nothing but sit around and do nothing but play the games. Well...okay fine, but I also do other stuff like...erm...well...I have a website. Does that count for anything? No? Hehehe...alright then...I'm another stupid Mario fan who does nothing but sit around and play the games. but there's one thing that I do want to say before I leave this thread today. That is this:
I am not a n00b! ;_;

-Lemmy out
Don't make fun of my signature! ;_;

« Reply #1792 on: January 25, 2009, 03:48:53 PM »
Welcome to the Fungi Forums, Lemmythekoopa! We all welcome you. Just so you'll know, Deezer's the Boss-Man around these parts. So be on your best behavior. And remember, have fun, man! Whooooooo! :D
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1793 on: January 25, 2009, 06:14:30 PM »
I am not a n00b! ;_;

Gasp! That's exactly what a n00b would say.
every

« Reply #1794 on: January 25, 2009, 06:20:56 PM »
Welcome to the Fungi Forums, Lemmythekoopa! We all welcome you. Just so you'll know, Deezer's the Boss-Man around these parts. So be on your best behavior. And remember, have fun, man! Whooooooo! :D
Hey, what about the mods? And MEGAB¥TE and Chup seem to act admin-like.

« Reply #1795 on: January 25, 2009, 07:19:43 PM »
Hey, what about the mods? And MEGAB¥TE and Chup seem to act admin-like.
Oh yeah. Them too.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #1796 on: January 25, 2009, 07:27:09 PM »
No offense Lemmy, but claiming you are not a n00b, and then typing said statement in oversized black text, is contradicting.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 07:31:57 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1797 on: January 25, 2009, 09:02:17 PM »
But... but he is
not a n00b!
remember?

But seriously, welcome and enjoy yourself, lemmy.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #1798 on: January 26, 2009, 02:48:57 AM »
No offense Lemmy, but claiming you are not a n00b, and then typing said statement in oversized black text, is contradicting.
No, he clearly used oversized white text.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1799 on: January 26, 2009, 02:55:58 AM »
Actually, this is white.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print