Print

Author Topic: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games announced for Wii and DS  (Read 30098 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2007, 04:01:30 PM »
Uh what?  Everybody's reported on this, and there have been numerous interviews with Nintendo and Sega reps about the game.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2007, 07:27:30 PM »
Not from what I've seen, is all I'm sayin'...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2007, 07:43:25 PM »
In that case, I don't think you've seen enough information. And you haven't seen the date, either.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2007, 07:59:31 PM »
In fact, you might be blind.

« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2007, 08:37:16 PM »
Yeah dude, pratically every gaming site I've been to has had at least some information on the game.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2007, 05:21:13 AM »
This is...strange! But if it is gonna be released...we better see Mario and Sonic sword fighting...that would be cool...that'll decide the fate of the Mario v.s. Sonic Animations I see on Newgrounds (gooooood site)
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2007, 06:57:36 AM »
Mario and Sonic are no longer at war dude. That ended like.........years ago.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2007, 08:27:12 AM »
^ Did you join just to say that? >_>
"Oh east, I thought you said 'weast'" Patrick

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2007, 09:55:04 AM »
I know I'm late saying this, but this is exactly the kind of crazy-weird Mario/Sonic crossover I've been waiting for. I mean, Solid Snake in SSBB is awesome enough, but this is awesomer. I may be a little naive (especially since every other Olympics-related game is crap of the highest order), but I'm going to buy a Wii just to play this game. I mean, I was already, but now I really will.
every

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2007, 10:20:53 AM »
My favorite two characters in the same game, now thats awsome, Mario from the Mushroom Kingdom and Sonic from the planet Mobius(I'm unsure his kingdom is but in the comics of Sonic theres a castle and I think its called Acorn Castle, therefore, I just predict the kingdom is Acorn Kingdom, I just saying this.) and both of them in the Olymics.
Mario rocks, Sonic rocks, both of them ROCKS THE HOUSE!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2007, 02:34:01 PM »
The Sonic games and Sonic comics don't take place in the same continuity. The Mobius thing was thought up by the guys who wrote the comics. Otherwise, Sonic lives on a warped version of Earth.

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2007, 09:48:22 AM »
Talking about the comics again, that Mobius does almost look like a warp verson of Earth. Really, when I talk about Sonic I always talk about the games and comics together.

Oh yeah, I been thinking about why Nintendo and Sega making this game for. You know some people want Sonic on SSBB, well I been thinking that Sonic might be a unlockable character if you have a game save data on the Wii of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games and I think that going to be a secret on Super Smash Bros. Brawl(SSBB), but I just thinking this.
Mario rocks, Sonic rocks, both of them ROCKS THE HOUSE!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2007, 01:49:41 PM »
Not a good idea to mix the comics and game together. They're two completely different continuities and you're likely to confuse those who are only a fan of one of them.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2007, 03:54:37 PM »
Actually, I hope Nintendo implements the save data unlocking thing. For people too lazy to unlock the characters the hard way, you could have a Sonic & the Secret Rings save and unlock Sonic, and so on, like how you unlock special weapons in the Ratchet & Clank games.
every

« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2007, 01:50:00 PM »
The Mobius from the Sonic comics is actually Earth in the far future, after being genetic bombed by an alien race known as the Xorda.

I have a thing for the Archie Sonic comic.

Print