Print

Author Topic: Super Paper Mario released in USA  (Read 17875 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: April 09, 2007, 02:55:33 AM »
Super Paper Mario slips onto store shelves across the US today. The dimension-shifting adventure is Mario's first for the Wii and third in the Paper Mario series.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 05:09:32 AM »
Man, I wish I had the money for it. Maybe I'll be able to get it anyway.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 03:35:26 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 07:30:48 AM »
Phht... I can afford it, but I doubt anyone'll really have it at launch. I always get some junnk about the "shipments" being in, but I have to wait to actually buy it, or it somehow miraculously sold out.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 07:47:33 AM »
Well, we bought WarioWare:Smooth moves a two days ago, so I doubt we're going to get another game so soon :(.

... not to say that WarioWare isn't fun :D *hugs WarioWare game box*.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 11:00:50 AM »
Awww, this freakin sucks. I want it but I don't even have the Wii yet. Almost 6 months after launch. No worries. I shall get it soon...hopefully.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 12:51:37 PM »
This is great, I can actually buy it right now if I want to. But then again my parents wouldn't approve. Maybe I'll wait a while.
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 01:53:56 PM »
You people... I save my money for important junk, like this. Except no store is going to have a copy today. So I'll have it tomorrow...
Tomorrow school starts again. Rrrrrrghhhh!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 02:23:39 PM »
Hahaha
I have to help clean out the shed today (maybe tomorrow), which will be a tedious task, especially with my grandfather. He can't walk too well, and he's apt to get in the way. Fortunately, I'll get a boatload of money for it. It won't be enough for SPM, but hopefully my grandmother will be nice and make up t he difference until it gets warm enough for me to cut the grass. It was, there for a while, but the temperatures dipped to the forties again.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2007, 03:33:59 PM »
I just wonder if Peach and Bowser will play as important parts in the game as Mario. From what I've seen of it, they don't seem to be there for much...

...but I'm sure the game will explain. Hopefully I'll get a copy of it this weekend.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 04:12:47 PM »
I'll get a boatload of money for it. It won't be enough for SPM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2007, 04:20:32 PM »
Heheh.

Well, MaxVance, I know for a fact that they play important parts, but Mario is the most important, of course.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 05:53:59 PM »
I looked at a Best Buy thing the other day, but it said they wouldn't put the game on the shelves till 2 pm tomorrow.  I have school that day! >:(
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 07:46:13 PM »
Getting it tomorrow. Was planning to do it today but given how it's only shipped out and probably isn't on shelves yet, I'll wait a bit. I was going to get it at Kmart but Circuit City has some GBA games on discount and there's two titles I have my eyes on.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2007, 11:13:45 AM »
This just in:

If Circuit City doesn't have it in stock after 2PM, or it is sold out after 2PM, you score a $20 gift card.
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2007, 02:51:35 PM »
I have it!

.. but I won't be able to play it until later, and won't be able to post here again until tomorrow (if you're wanting reviews and such of the game).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print