Print

Author Topic: Super Mario RPG added to PAL Virtual Console  (Read 26921 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2008, 09:34:33 AM »
Another game Nintendo likes to pretend doesn't exist.
Well, I know that--he said "huh this is not Earthbound", so...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 09:46:21 AM »
What I know about Europe is that English people are extremely nice and friendly and I like them very much.  There is these English people that visit the US every year and when they or you tell a joke they just crack up laughing which makes you start laughing by how funny they thought the joke was!  Yes a very outgoing people, which is good cause it breaks the ice.  I like to talk to English people very much, probably more than Americans.
Yo, hook me up with some English people.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2008, 09:59:35 AM »
I'm guessing that your English.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2008, 10:29:34 AM »
I'm guessing that you're not good at English.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2008, 10:31:33 AM »
Um.  Yeah.  Whatever.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2008, 11:32:56 AM »
Aww, it's a shame that Nintendo doesn't like acknowledge the existence of Earthbound. If they actually cared about the Earthbound/Mother series, then the protagonists of the latest two Mother series games would appear in Nintendo's major crossover fighting game. Too bad Nintendo doesn't care.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2008, 12:03:12 PM »
They've only released one game in the series outside of Japan, wisearse.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2008, 01:10:14 PM »
when they or you tell a joke they just crack up laughing which makes you start laughing by how funny they thought the joke was! 
This is when you're not on drugs, right?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2008, 01:43:11 PM »
SHUT UP!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2008, 08:23:27 PM »
Aww, it's a shame that Nintendo doesn't like acknowledge the existence of Earthbound. If they actually cared about the Earthbound/Mother series, then the protagonists of the latest two Mother series games would appear in Nintendo's major crossover fighting game. Too bad Nintendo doesn't care.
That's like giving a starving man a truckload of empty McDonald's wrappers. They rub the characters in our faces, but don't let us play the actual games, and even spoil basically the entire plot of the third game in Brawl, even while removing the Earthbound demo from the Masterpieces section. At this point it's less like they're refusing to acknowledge them and more like they're just taunting us with them.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 08:25:00 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2008, 08:31:13 PM »
That's like giving a starving man a truckload of empty McDonald's wrappers. They rub the characters in our faces, but don't let us play the actual games, and even spoil basically the entire plot of the third game in Brawl, even while removing the Earthbound demo from the Masterpieces section. At this point it's less like they're refusing to acknowledge them and more like they're just taunting us with them.

That analogy made me lol.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2008, 08:56:48 AM »
So we dont get SMRPG I guess
Noy Duh

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2008, 07:11:13 PM »
We who?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2008, 07:53:46 PM »
Probably "we" as in a place other than Europe, Australia or New Zealand.

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2008, 07:57:59 PM »
Or Japan.

Print