Print

Author Topic: glitches/cheats  (Read 35082 times)

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2005, 05:27:13 PM »
Ok, because, in Luigi's Mansion, I was in the tea room and about to grab the chest that appeared on the left table. I went onto the ceiling, because thats the only way to get it, then went to go down onto the table, but instead of going down I went up to the balcony where you fight that giant boo. I would of fought the giant boo if it wasn't that I didn't have the Ice power or the key to the balcony yet.
I still have 2 years of nintendo power left.
I love Nintendo!

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2005, 10:14:36 PM »
Hey raccoon_mario, I just wanted you to know, if you click on that pencil icon, on your post you can edit your message. You can tell when you edited one, because it shows a message in your post that you edited it. See I just did it. I know your pretty new so, no big deal.

Other Guy: Well thats because someone''s cat was strangled on the phone line.

Edited by - bigmariofan1.0 on 10/9/2005 9:16:53 PM
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2005, 07:23:32 AM »
In Mario Superstar Baseball, If you play Bob-omb Derby, if you do a chare swing then miss, then hit the bomb with a normal swing, then miss on the next one, the game will freeze and the screen will look like you hit the ball.

Naruto, Code:Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Bomberman, and Mario Pwns.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2005, 08:02:37 PM »
Why wasn't the spastic Mario ending in SMW removed in SMA2? (When you hold up while peach floats down, Mario waves his arms and nods his head during the credits)

You''re all my http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=memyffffs3bi.png "> FFFFs . My Freakin'' Fungi Forum Friends!

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2005, 03:25:49 AM »
raccoon_mario that happened to me a long time ago and I only just remembered it....
(Wonder how it works?)
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2005, 06:02:13 PM »
I don't know.

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground pound no one can!

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2005, 10:30:55 AM »
in sm64 in bob-omb land 1st star if you carry and fall off the boss area with the boss and get away fast enough you'll hear the boss music everywhere

its sweet!

mario and green day rocks
if u want to find me on runescape...its linkloz01 or royfe02

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2005, 04:13:08 AM »
I've known of a glitch perhaps is what you could call it.It's very useless but neat.(In the NES Super Mario Bros. 3)Enter world 5-7 as any form other than small mario and without starman power.Go to where the fire flower is and expose it but don't get it.Now hit the first question block to the right of where the flower is.The flower should flash red sorta.Now get an enemy in close proximity to the area to hit you to take you down to small mario.Now as small mario grab the fire flower and instead of going from small mario to super mario you'll go from small mario to fire mario.A second variation of this occurs in the same level(5-7)as well as in 6-1 and 7-3.You can't have starman power for this to work.I'm not a expert but it's obvious this has something to do with the continuous starman block (which doesn't sprout a starman cause you're not already having starman power)being hit at the same time as another power up is exposed.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2005, 10:36:11 PM »
I found a SSBM glitch! If you play stamina mode and Mr. Game and Watch dies, attack his corpse. He beeps even though he's dead!
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2005, 10:45:02 PM »
Good first post, Mario3Lover!

Gosh, I still have to post that other SMB2 glitch. I still need to check on it, though. It involves getting a Shyguy stuck in a mushroom block, by the way.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2005, 04:57:25 PM »
I think I did that Shy Guy one in the Advance version.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2005, 02:49:05 PM »
How many secret Whistles are there in Super mario Bros 3? I only found three...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2005, 09:14:29 PM »
Great jorb. That's all of them.
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2005, 07:57:07 PM »
What about the(insert cheat here)
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2005, 08:32:33 PM »
I had Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time lock up today when I tried to use a Mushroom Drop or Super Mushroom Drop  in a battle. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print