Print

Author Topic: Fake SM64 cheats  (Read 91931 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2003, 06:52:19 PM »
Play all N64 games on SM64

Do all the above codes, in reverse order, then press A to play all N64 games!
 n/a

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2003, 06:53:30 PM »
Play all N64 games on SM64

Do all the above codes, in reverse order, then press A to play all N64 games! (It is really hard after your N64 explodes, but, you can do it)
 n/a

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2003, 06:54:30 PM »
Got trigger happy.

Edited by - CharginChuck on 3/11/2003 6:45:23 PM
 n/a

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2003, 05:31:38 PM »
Become Mario

First you must die while playing SM64. Then float into the vent. Mario will come out and say, "Look, the guy who owns this N64 is crazy! Take my place while I go get some pizza" If you say yes you'll become Mario while he's gone. He'll never come back, so you'll have to wait for someone else to do this.

"Special Fred, momma dropped him on his head. Now he thinks he''s a piece of bread. Cause he''s a little bit special."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2003, 11:15:01 PM »
That was so incredibly dumb.
*sniff* THAT WAS GREAT!

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2003, 07:37:43 PM »
I think I'll revive this topic

Play as Luigi (Not Mario's brother, my cat)

First get a cat.
Second name him Luigi.
Third shove him into your SM64.

Congrat's you can now play SM64 as my cat.

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2003, 08:07:31 AM »
Play as Bowser (?!):
While fighting Bowser in the Lava Sea for the first time, run around in circles around him; Bowser will become dizzy and fall to the ground, causing the tilting platform that rests above the lava to fall. Bowser will grab onto the edge of one of the pillars that surrounds the arena, and Mario will fall to his death. Press the A button right when Mario begins to scream "Hot! Hot! Hot!" as he touches the lava. A Metal Cap will then appear and turn Mario invincible for about a minute, but he will still keep burning as bounces around the lava. Wait for Mario to say "Hot! Hot! Hot!" for about 5 times, then press the 4 C buttons at the same time. The game camera will revolve and rotate crazily, then Luigi will appear, but he will immediately fall into the lava since there is nothing for him to stand on. The two Mario Bros. will both be bouncing around the lava, screaming "Hot! Hot! Hot!" Press the START button immediately when Luigi hits the ground and Mario is up in the air. The graphics will become extremely pixilated and look like a PlayStation 1 game. The game will freeze up and you will have to unplug the controller and re-plug it into Controller Socket 2. Unpause the game and the screen will go blank, but there will still be music and sound. Bowser will roar, and the screen will then return to normal, only Mario and Luigi will be in a darkened sky filled with angles. "Mama-mia, I must-a died!" Mario will shout as the angels take him up into the heavens. With Mario and Luigi gone, Bowser will be able to freely take control of the Mushroom Kingdom!

Congratulations, you can now play as Bowser and take over the Mushroom Kingdom!

---------------------------------------------

People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don''t like Nintendo obviously don''t like video games.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2003, 09:19:49 PM »
Here's one I've had a while. A little bit.........adult, but I've made MUCH worse ones. Trust me.

SM64: Beer Cap

First, get 120 Stars and 100 lives from Yoshi. Then, repeatedly drown Mario in the castle moat until all of them are gone. Then, on the Game Over screen, Mario will say "Stop-a torturing me! I'm-a getting out of-a here!". Your SM64 cartridge will sprout jets and fly away. Catch it before it gets out of your house and flies to NOA to tell them of your cruelty, resulting in a 5-year prison term. Then put it back in and restart it. At the face screen, Mario will say "That's-a it! I'm-a gonna kill a-myself!". A tiny chainsaw will come out of the N64 expansion pak slot and saw your SM64 cartridge in half! Tape it back together and restart it. Now Mario will say "Oh-a, forget about it. I-a found another way to solve-a my problems!" Now enter the game and find a Wing Cap box. Instead of a Wing Cap, it will have the Beer Cap. It looks like one of those soda drink hats, but with beer kegs on each side instead of soda cans. Hit L to drink from it. He will get all drunk, start wobbling around, and say nonsensical things and cuss a lot. Then hit L again to make him unzip his pants and start p.issing everywhere like in Conker's Bad Fur Day!

Edited by - CashCrazed on 5/7/2003 8:20:39 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2003, 08:19:47 PM »
Access to the super seceret treasure room:

Start a new game on File D. Now loose all of your lives before you enter the castle. When Mario's head comes up at the Game Over/Startup screen push his hat all the way up and his mouth all the way down. Now press start. Select File D again. Now as soon as you enter the castle run run as fast as you can. You should end up on the celing. Now drop down. Mario should shout, "I hate you!" and the run off the screen. Your N64 will then turn into a vaccuum and suck you inside. Congratulations you now have accees to all of Nintendo's riches. The trouble is... You're stuck inside your N64!

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2003, 02:57:55 PM »
Oops!

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.

Edited by - Yoshi6 on 6/27/2003 2:03:22 PM
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2003, 02:58:01 PM »
Make mario swear!

First, eat a sandwich and stuff the ham in the cartridge slot. Next, Pull one side of the SM64 cartridge up and turn on the game. If you hear "Oiram, em-a-s'it!" instead if It's-a-me, Mario!", continue. If not, try again.

Then, erase all your data and select file C. Due to glitches, you can now name your character. Call him "OsMarTisAhGanGi" backwards. Wait a few seconds and Peach says: "Come to my castle to eat some cheese! It's Boursin! What? You don't like Boursin? Die!" Select "Yes, I like Boursin."

Peach will approach you and give you a big smooch, automatically completing the game. Go to Bom-omb Battlefield and dive directly on top of one of the wooden poles. Mario will say: "Oi, player! Ha, got you that time, eh? This is a *Mario* game. Shall I say that again? No."

(EDIT: I apologize, Sapphira. I've been consuming jelly, crisps, fizzy sweets and orangeade all day.)

Edited by - Yoshi6 on 6/27/2003 2:10:38 PM

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2003, 02:58:02 PM »
Pushed the button three times.

Edited by - Yoshi6 on 6/27/2003 2:07:27 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2003, 03:02:34 PM »
Yoshi6, please edit those profane words. Thank you.

Edit: lol. Thanks. :)

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/29/2003 3:29:14 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2003, 02:06:06 PM »
Play As Bowser
1. Once you get 120 stars, go onto the roof of the castle.
2. Punch Yoshi in the face until he says,"Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another castle!"
3. Beat the second bowser. Mario will turn into a key instead of Bowser, and you can play as Bowser!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2003, 01:40:14 PM »
   Play the game with no one in the castle.

First,go to Bowser.Any Bowser.Press B 1,000,000 times in lees then 1 minute,While it's 1:00,while eating lunch, and pressing that with pressing all the C-buttons.Mario will do a huge fart! Bowser will say"Mario,what do you eat,rotten eggs? and he'll faint!Do that to Toad and he'll say"Mario,watch your manners,open a window!Ahhhhhhh!"and he'll run into the waterfall outside and die.Do that to Peach and she'll break up with you and cuss.Then die.You'll be lonely though.

These pills will help you lose your mario memory or it can make you lose all your memory exept mario.
These pills will help you lose your mario memory or it can make you lose all your memory exept mario.

Print