Print

Author Topic: Wario: Master of Disguise was released recently...  (Read 22466 times)

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2007, 04:03:50 AM »
Your awkward sentence structure betrays you, Padawan.

The only "rule" to English is that what you're writing should look and sound the best possible to your reader.

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2007, 02:40:01 PM »
Dark_Shark once complained about Wario not wearing overalls in Brawl

I didn't complain about the overalls,I complained about how stupid the Warioware outfit looks on Wario.

So I don't like Warioware..........SO WHAT!!!!!????I always get criticized for having my own opinion,and I'm sick of it.I've played Warioware before and I didn't like it.End of discussion.
"A winner is you"

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2007, 05:44:04 PM »
I never said there was anything wrong with you not liking Wario Ware, but you still have yet to tell me why you think the biker outfit looks stupid.

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2007, 06:07:23 PM »
I don't like the biker outfit, simply because I enjoy his other outfit better. He looks more like a Mario character that way.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2007, 06:14:12 PM »
But Wario has his own series now. He has a right to have his own unique look. Besides, the only Mario games he ever appears in these days are Cameo Games/Spin-offs.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2007, 06:29:04 PM »
At first I felt the same about Wario's biker outfit (though I had only played a demo of Touched before, and I didn't understand it). Now that I think of it, it makes more sense--he's obviously NOT a plumber, the overalls look tight and uncomfortable, and makes him look... I don't know, older? The biker outfit suits him better.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2007, 06:35:42 PM »
Eh, he seems like the only guy in the Mario series that might be.........I dunno, a meterosexual? *long drawn out silence*

I mean, he does wear something new in nearly every game. Mario has stayed the same.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2007, 07:33:29 PM »
Your awkward sentence structure betrays you, Padawan.

The only "rule" to English is that what you're writing should look and sound the best possible to your reader.
* Luigison points at sig
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 07:39:45 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2007, 10:58:36 AM »
Eh, he seems like the only guy in the Mario series that might be.........I dunno, a meterosexual? *long drawn out silence*

Waluigi is definitely metrosexual. If he was in Wario Ware game, he'd probably wear one of those flamboyant biker outifts, with high boots and everything.

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2007, 02:25:11 PM »
Eh, but Waluigi hasn't changed his outfit yet. There are little characters that resemble him in one of the Smooth Moves microgames, but I think he's more rude than flamboyant.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2007, 03:14:35 PM »
I don't know, some of his movements seem uncharacteristically graceful...

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2007, 05:27:35 PM »
He's gettin' down with his bad self.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2007, 12:29:30 PM »
I find it hard to believe that Waluigi has a "bad self".

In unrelated news, it's still "Master of Disappointment" in #tmk.

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2007, 03:13:55 PM »
Eh, I know he doesn't have a bad self. It was my pitiful excuse for a funny joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2007, 09:51:21 PM »
He's gettin' down with his bad self.

Click it for its full size.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 05:30:02 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print