Print

Author Topic: Epic Games CEO Disliked Mario Galaxy  (Read 22429 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2008, 04:52:14 PM »
Thanks, all!

For the most part anyway.
Oh, you mean like Pokemon Channel? Well... let's just say that when I was younger, if it had "Nintendo" on it, I bought it.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2008, 07:44:07 PM »
That's an interesting N64 controller you've got there. I think that color was called Jungle? I have a clear red one, but I can't remember what the color was called. Oh well.

I also see you have your CGN and Wii games sorted alphabetically, but not your DS games. But hey, neither are mine. Mine are sorted by color (a lot of my stuff is actually).
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2008, 08:33:47 PM »
That's an interesting N64 controller you've got there. I think that color was called Jungle?
Yeah, something like that... it's back from when they had that big marketing campaign for their awesome new translucent N64 controllers (there was this whold thing in Nintendo Power talking about what kind of gamer you probably were depending on the color you chose. Like, red was for the hardcore, 007 set, or something). I got it after I had... a moment, shall we say, while fighting Bongo Bongo in OoT.

I also see you have your CGN and Wii games sorted alphabetically, but not your DS games.
Oh yeah, good point... Well, I don't play 'em much, anyway (heck, my DS Lite's in that box in the closet).

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2008, 07:26:29 PM »
I only pick up my DS to play Chain of Memories and fight my rival on weekends in Pearl nowadays.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2008, 11:17:50 PM »
Man, seeing Shadow's collection all neat and organized like that makes me want to organize all my own stuff... Also, in retrospect, I shouldn't have sold a bunch of my Gamecube/N64 games over the years. It was tough not having a job in high school. Oh well. Now that I've got money and am in college and all that jazz, I can buy it all back.

Oh and after all that, you don't have any NES games, Shadow?
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2008, 08:56:25 PM »
Well, until recently, not technically, but my grandparents had a stash that was a combination of my dad's games and assorted ones picked up over the years. They weren't using 'em and they said I could have 'em, so now I've got a decent crop of NES (a while back, there was twice as many, but I sold them. To Game Crazy. And got $30-something. Among them was Metal Gear. *Bangs head on table*) titles. That, and an another Game Boy, my parent's NES, a Genesis, two Zappers, and a spare SNES.

Just for the record, I was perusing the forums, saw Forest Guy had asked a question while I was on vacation, and... yeah. If anyone's wondering why I posted here.

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 06:29:14 PM »
I have at least 75 NES games but only a few have boxes. I have some sleeves and two NES consoles with one being heavily modded to suit my needs. I have a gray Zapper, a few controllers and a gold Game Genie with it's book that has several pages missing. I have some other NES stuffs as well.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 06:31:05 PM by nensondubois »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2013, 05:14:27 AM »
I would say most of us don't entirely agree with what he said to say.

What he said to say?

Geez, this guy needs to take some language courses and maybe come back a few years later and realize how bad he was at typing...

Because what he typed was an EPIC fail LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print