Print

Author Topic: The MIPS return in SMG  (Read 4820 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: July 15, 2007, 07:48:02 AM »

If there's one thing plumbers hate, it's chasing rabbits all over a wet basement. Mario probably thought he was done with that after going to Delfino Island and seeing a total of zero rabbits. However, these rascals have shown up in this Super Mario Galaxy screenshot, and who knows how many other places they might be. I don't know about you, but after having to track these guys down in Super Mario 64 DS, I'm pretty much done with chasing rabbits. Unless they are Raving Rabbids, that is.

More SMG screens at the link below, along with other games demo'd at E3 2007!

Link: famitsu.com
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 12:09:07 PM by Deezer »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 09:33:08 AM »
Weren't there rabbits in the E3 2006 demo also? I really think I remember seeing them.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 10:47:21 AM »
Weren't there rabbits in the E3 2006 demo also? I really think I remember seeing them.
Yes.  I remember chasing them.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 12:00:23 PM »
Here they are.

You can see them to the left and right of Mario.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 11:08:06 AM »
The Rabbits are actually toads. No joke.
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 07:14:17 PM »
How do you make that connection?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 07:17:38 PM »
Watch the E3 '06 videos and see whet happens when Mario catches one of them.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print