Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 796245 times)

« Reply #465 on: February 13, 2006, 05:02:17 PM »
Cool. "d677"

*Squeals with glee!*

Although, I have relized, most think its '667', but its 677!

Six-seven-seven. if you forget, look at my sig.
Most Wishy-Washy

Jman

• Score
« Reply #466 on: February 13, 2006, 05:26:52 PM »
Aw, that's okay Khold.  I'm not down at all.  I'm just expressing sympathy.  Sorry if I come across as being depressed.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #467 on: February 13, 2006, 07:32:30 PM »
d677?!

What freakish kind of DM allows an odd numbered-die to be used?

« Reply #468 on: February 13, 2006, 11:01:21 PM »
You know what just popped into my head? If you really think and concentrate on the thing you're so upset about, just laugh. Just think about it and randomly start laughing. It actually really does help. When I was sitting on my bed in tears about my friend a bit ago, that idea popped into my head. I just randomly started laughing, and I feel better!

Has anybody else tried that?

Oh, and sorry for getting off topic. I just thought it would fit in with my story.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #469 on: February 13, 2006, 11:43:19 PM »
I just write things down.  Funny, I seem to get my best ideas for fanfiction and my own novels when I'm depressed.  Would you believe I started writing my original character novel on the way to Texas on a missions trip?

EDIT: You know, I just read that post again.  Willie sounded a lot like me.  You know, caring and loving, with that comdeic touch.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 12:04:37 AM by Jman »

« Reply #470 on: February 14, 2006, 04:24:26 PM »
Hi, I don't if many of you remember me, but I am not new, but I'm back anyway, I need to get that post count up so I can start a new thread.
Im tha Waddle Dee-Sta!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #471 on: February 14, 2006, 07:54:08 PM »
This is the problem with the post count before you can make a thread. It causes people to make unneeded posts out of controll, before they can make even more pointless topics.  Making a inscentive for people to make terrible posts for no reason is sort of defeating the purpose. I don't know, I am sorry for sounding mean. I certantly am not trying to be mean.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #472 on: February 15, 2006, 03:22:08 PM »
Well, I guess it's to give new members the feel of the FF before they make a topic.

Kind of off topic, but I don't know why the flood-control post thing affects PMs too. I'm not very smart with computers, so I don't know. Is it because it makes the FF slower?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #473 on: February 15, 2006, 05:26:04 PM »
I'm not sure exactly how SMF works, bu I THINK that it treats PMs as a sort of "board" that only you and its recipient(s) can see. The flood control affects the entire FFs, including PMs. :(
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #474 on: February 15, 2006, 06:21:25 PM »
Hmm.. I'd say I'm giving you all an update, rather than truly returning. I might hang around, I might not. Who knows?

In the past few years since I've posted here, I have:

Started a new website
Watched that website fail
Had that website picked up by Wario Comix
Watched the rise of Wario Comix
Opened a deviantArt account
Developed a love for old-school rock groups, such as the Cars and the Who.
Found love, then lost it
Grown a beard
Attended my brother's wedding (The member using the name "Bluto" or "Vash_the_Stampede")
Created a small webcomic, called "Bored Theater"
Started listening to ska
Traveled to Canada
Shaved off said beard
Rode a few of the roller coasters at Cedar Point, and actually enjoyed them
Traveled back to Canada
Had my modem fried by a lightning storm on the old computer
Watched the fall of Wario Comix
Got Macromedia Flash 8
Made my first Flash hit, titled "Bored Theater - DOOMed Computer"
Released my second moderately popular Flash, "Bored Theater - A Very Boring Christmas" (Part One)
Grown said beard back, now with a mustache! (+3 'stache points!)
Recently started working on a webcomic/flash series, "Bumpkins"

And I'm now currently working on Part Two of "A Very Boring Christmas" which'll be out in the time zone of Feb. 25th to March 25.

Yeah. I'm a regular Renaissance man nowadays.
Don't think I've forgotten about you all.. Except those of you who joined after I left. 

Oh, yeah, and I donated blood today. Hoo-ray!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 07:03:04 PM by Dairy King »
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #475 on: February 15, 2006, 06:35:06 PM »
Whoa! Dairy King! Hey! Welcome back! ...Sort of. XD

And wow....Khold... I need to think about how to respond to all the stuff you said.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #476 on: February 15, 2006, 06:40:33 PM »
Heh. I guess I might stick around. Now that I've popped in, it finally looks like things have a little structure now. When did that happen?
I said I was going to pop back in the summer. Of '04. Boy, did I not keep that promise.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #477 on: February 15, 2006, 06:51:06 PM »
Cool, an old member.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #478 on: February 15, 2006, 09:46:55 PM »
Dairy King!  Hey!  This is awesome.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #479 on: February 15, 2006, 10:24:17 PM »
I said I was going to pop back in the summer. Of '04. Boy, did I not keep that promise.

Better late than never, I s'pose. Welcome back.
~I.S.~

Print