Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 798401 times)

« Reply #585 on: April 08, 2006, 04:09:40 PM »
So during your absence, did you consider yourself an active member? ;)

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #586 on: April 08, 2006, 04:14:56 PM »
 Hah ha. I don't want any of that one. :)

« Reply #587 on: April 10, 2006, 11:02:42 PM »
Well, this is the place for new people to introduce themselves and I'm new. So, let me introduce you to me, CreamCat. I've been a Mario fanatic ever since I was, oh say about four years old and I played a game of Super Mario World at my friends house. Ever since I've been a big Mario fan, however in recent years my love for Mario began to die and for awhile I was completely out of tune about what was happening with Mario. However at a forum I frequent I found a link to this site and eventually re-discovered my love for Mario.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #588 on: April 10, 2006, 11:30:59 PM »
A big ol' welcome to you. And what a coincidence, my first Mario game was also SMW.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #589 on: April 11, 2006, 12:25:11 PM »
Welcome to our community! Although my first Mario game was Paper Mario, then Super Mario 64, then Super Mario 1,2, and 3, then Mario Party 5, then Paper Mario: The THousand Year Door.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #590 on: April 11, 2006, 06:21:58 PM »
I'm new, obviously. If anyone knows me from starmen.net, please tell me.
I'm not of this world.........

« Reply #591 on: April 11, 2006, 11:55:44 PM »
G'day Ganondork. Glad to see you here, hence the fact that I have ne'er seen you before.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #592 on: April 12, 2006, 03:32:10 PM »
A big ol' welcome to you. And what a coincidence, my first Mario game was also SMW.
Hehe... My first game was Super Mario World... XD

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #593 on: April 12, 2006, 04:06:31 PM »
Well, a lot of people's first systems we're the SNES, and SMW came bundled with many of them, so it makes sense that it would be people's first game.

SMW and SMAS were my first games; they came with our SNES.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #594 on: April 12, 2006, 04:24:27 PM »
Ah, my first non-Mario(gasp!) game was Final Fantasy III. Well, actually, I never played it for a while. I just loved watching my brother and cousin play it. It was like watching a movie. I think I was four when I first played SMW(my first game), and six when I saw other non-Mario games. You could say I was blocked off from the world at that time, I suppose.

My cousin was always playing Final Fantasy games and Zelda. She, other than my brother, introduced me to the world of video games.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #595 on: April 12, 2006, 04:25:06 PM »
Not me. I used to watch the older kids at the day care play all the SNES games (I remember Clay Fighter, Super Ghouls n' Ghosts as well as SMW), and they offered the controller to me. I beat Donut Ghost house myself and was instantly hooked on phonics... I mean, hooked on Mario. So my parents got me a used SNES and we looked for SMW, but found SMAS instead. Fine by me.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #596 on: April 12, 2006, 04:31:26 PM »
I love watching my brother play Onimusha. It's so cool! With all the cutscenes, even though it's not nintendo.

« Reply #597 on: April 12, 2006, 04:46:12 PM »
My first console game was Super Mario Bros., but I had played some PC games before that (Off-Road, Mixed-Up Mother Goose, and some space shooter I remember).

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #598 on: April 14, 2006, 01:15:50 PM »
I have reincarnated like a mighty Phoenix turtle, as I am back. Hidy ho!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #599 on: April 14, 2006, 09:04:21 PM »
w00T! Mr.Melee's back! I've been doing a good job at being a waitress!

Print