Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 792242 times)

« Reply #750 on: July 11, 2006, 05:33:35 AM »
I was going to say something eerliy similar to BP's post. Stupid time zones. >:(
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #751 on: July 11, 2006, 05:50:10 AM »
*throws hands up and elbows pop really loud.
...OWWW!!!
Que dios the Bendiga Eddie Guerrerro.
May God Bless you Eddie Guerrero.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #752 on: July 11, 2006, 09:41:51 AM »
*Throws hands up, WAY up. So far that they don't come back down.*

Oops...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #753 on: July 11, 2006, 10:18:18 AM »
I imagined cannibals who couldn't keep their food down.  I know, I'm sick.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #754 on: July 11, 2006, 12:46:41 PM »
Here's what I was going to say:

I think I'm gonna be sick... I ate too many hands...
* MaxVance throws up a bunch of hands
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #755 on: July 12, 2006, 10:40:47 AM »
I'm back!! (cricket chirp) fine...
-------------

« Reply #756 on: July 12, 2006, 03:12:06 PM »
I was once on the Nintendo forums. I liked it. Then I tolerated it. Then I disliked, and eventally hated it. The rules were horrid as were the members. I was so mad at everyone, I posted a prank flash. People got scared and after that, I left for good with no return. I remembered visiting this site one time, and I liked it. So I came here; for a good Mario forum. So here I am. There's your story.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #757 on: July 12, 2006, 08:04:16 PM »
The Nintendo NSider Forums are horrid, aren't they? The ranks make for such elitism andsuch things as proper spelling, grammar, and not double-posting seem to be mising there. Anyway, we're glad that you're out of that place.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #758 on: July 12, 2006, 10:03:00 PM »
I'm going to Colorado for a couple of weeks.  I leave next week.  That is all.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #759 on: July 12, 2006, 10:06:59 PM »
Colorado is one of my favorite areas.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #760 on: July 13, 2006, 05:58:48 PM »
Wow are the forums at nintendo that bad?I remember once i was looking for a good Mario/Nintendo Wii/Nintendo DS forum when i went to codenamerevolution.com.There forums are ok but people only post like 2 days out of the week.Then i came here(havent been here for like a LONG time)and was like "Sweet they have a forum" So i joined and that was it.Then i got up to grab some Dr.Pepper when i stubbed my toe on furniture.I know it has nothing to do with the topic but MAN IT HURT!! X_X
Que dios the Bendiga Eddie Guerrerro.
May God Bless you Eddie Guerrero.

« Reply #761 on: July 13, 2006, 10:32:13 PM »
I'm going to Colorado for a couple of weeks.  I leave next week.  That is all.

Hey Jman I wonder if I'll see you, although I don't know what you look like. :P

« Reply #762 on: July 13, 2006, 11:50:00 PM »
You all are silly! *looks back at all the "throw your hands up" post* Shinji Ikari, welcome here!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #763 on: July 14, 2006, 07:10:11 PM »
Sup guys, I'm back! Miss me? Okay, so mabey not.But it just feels good to be back.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #764 on: July 15, 2006, 05:57:31 PM »
'ay, look who made it back, it's the much hated TLW/UVG! Alright, I'm done making [a fool] out of myself, and decided to give this place one more shot.

~Nice way to make a comeback. Posting in all color and swearing. Please don't do either in the future. ~Sapph
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 10:37:09 PM by Sapphira »
:D

Print