Print

Author Topic: This site needs a new forum!  (Read 7027 times)

« on: September 01, 2010, 07:13:40 PM »
Emulation. The three sections will be: General; Talk about emulation in general. Support; If you need help, ask your question here. And, Console Talk; Talk about the differences of consoles and emulators (or other opinions you have on consoles). This is the one forum (and the last) that I'm hoping for. Maybe some of you can answer my questions, I'm not that smart to understand big emulation tools, so maybe users I know can help me with that.
This bridge - extends from Nebraska to CANADA!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 07:18:05 PM »
It already fits into Video Game Chat or Game Help if people are willing to respond to a thread on the subject. And there are plenty of other message boards for talking about emulation. No reason to add a new forum for it here.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 07:48:35 PM »
We're sorta required to keep emulation on the down low seeing as how emulating commercial ROMs isn't, you know, legal.
That was a joke.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 07:53:27 PM »
Solution: The only game we're allowed to talk about on the emulation forum is Super Mario War.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 03:24:12 PM »
Ok. You guys aren't getting me. I'm talking about console emulators, such as NES emus, N64 emus, DS emus, etc. Its not that hard to understand.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 03:39:11 PM »
It already fits into Video Game Chat or Game Help if people are willing to respond to a thread on the subject. And there are plenty of other message boards for talking about emulation. No reason to add a new forum for it here.

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 05:27:12 PM »
There aren't any topics about emus in the video game chat, so I don't believe you. Also its called "Video Game Chat", not emu chat. I need a forum that fits the theme.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 05:38:07 PM »
Well you can't have one.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 05:40:19 PM »
There aren't any topics about emus in the video game chat, so I don't believe you.
Can't find any threads? Make one.

Also its called "Video Game Chat", not emu chat. I need a forum that fits the theme.
Emulators of video game consoles are primarily used for playing video games, so threads about them would fit in Video Game Chat.

We haven't needed a forum specifically for emulation for the last ten years. Why should one be added now to fulfill the request of a single user?

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2010, 05:47:23 PM »
Whatever. I know that already because your a mod. So anyways, FINE! I'll just use another website WAY better than this one. In fact, the people on the site are also WAY better at answering my emulation problems. So screw you. (message for The Chef)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 05:59:18 PM »
Then allow me to do my job.

Print