Print

Author Topic: You Laugh, You Lose  (Read 567569 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1875 on: September 23, 2010, 06:57:05 PM »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #1876 on: September 30, 2010, 04:34:40 PM »
This bridge - extends from Nebraska to CANADA!

« Reply #1877 on: October 04, 2010, 01:38:53 PM »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #1878 on: October 04, 2010, 02:42:11 PM »
15000 Halo cheaters get their their Credit reset; [dukar]storm inevitably ensues. Here are some excerpts:

Quote from: XxBRAVExHARTxX
BLAM YOU BLAM YOU BLAM YOU , IAM GOING TO TALK TO MY LAWER AND SEE IF THERES ANYTHING I COULD DO ABOUT THIS.THERE WAS NO WARNING ABOUT YOUR FAULTY SYSTEM AND ALL IAM TRYING TO DO IS KEEP UP WITH THE REST OF THE PEOPLE OUT THERE AND YOU RESET ME BLAM YOUBLAMUBLAMU. I WANT MY BLAMING MONEY BACK AND I WILL NEVER BUY AN OTHER HALO OR BUNGIE GAME EVER AGAIN SO YOU BETTTER CHANGE UR NAME OR U WILL C A DRASTIC DROP IN SAILS NEXT TIME U LANUNCH A NEW GAME. CALL OF DUTY CANTTTTT WAAAIIIITTTT.......... BALM U BUNGIE
in stead of duck put a f instead of the d

duck U BUNGIE

Quote from: XxBRAVExHARTxX
suck my dick and get a -blam!- life if u want to play the game for 6 hours a day for 2 weeks to get 1/4 of the way there then u need to do somthing els with ur life like ur sister u imbread -blam!-

Quote from: Backfromdahood
I don't understand this at all I just Want to play the Game and look cool Now I get reset because of something YOU didn't fix BS.. Seriously It's not like I ruined the game for everybody and plus I already Paid $60 dollars for the game so I should Be able to do what ever I want in the game That I feel nessecery

Quote from: JamesDaJugernot
give us one last chance i don't know what else to say this is al i ask for last chance for all of us I'm sure the others agree that at lest i will not do anything again that is all one last chance

Quote from: RBKS FINEST
im am dead serious bungie if my account xHRx Scarface does not get its original rank which was captain grade 3 im never buying a single HALO game ever again no matter cause it is ur fault that this glitch is in here u doosch bags i a, seriously thinking of taking the -blam!-est game a.k.a Halo Reach i am surprised i evenplayed ur -blam!- game get stuffed u no lifes.Jesues Christ get a blam life brahh

Quote from: RBKS FINEST
Code: [Select]
[i][b][u]us r ****ing -blam!-gets even my mate that got the max rank legit got reset u ****ing poofters[i/][b/][u/]

Quote from: RD MacThaRipper
LOL you know what Bungie Thanks now i a going to do it more Than i did before. i was trying to be inconspicuous. but not i just donr give a -blam!-. LOL You are going to have to ban me. Also i gotta JTAG so i am definatly taking my aimbots for Reach online you -blam!- -blam!-s. LOL i win. the people left who havent been reset are going to pay one match at a time. i modded your Default.Xex too bad for you... Ban me because i am going to ruin it further. i am goign to show these kids what REAL cheating is.

Quote from: InwardSnip3d0ut
I -blam!- AGREE WITH YOU AND I -blam!- HATE WHO EVERS FANCY -blam!- SHMANCYS IDEA THIS WAS. I WANT TO -blam!- RIP UR TESTICALES UP UR MOUTH UP UR ASS INTO YOUR MANGINA DOWN UR MOUTH AGAIN AND THEN I WOULD STICK THE NEEDLE AT THE END OF YOUR DID THROUGH YOUR SKIN BUNGIE.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 03:16:01 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #1879 on: October 06, 2010, 01:40:33 PM »
Dedicated, Awe-inspiring, Bearded...

« Reply #1880 on: October 06, 2010, 02:45:54 PM »
I lost, and also think that it should go in the awesome thread.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1881 on: October 11, 2010, 09:32:26 AM »

« Reply #1882 on: October 11, 2010, 12:44:25 PM »
Lost.

You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #1883 on: October 11, 2010, 08:38:39 PM »
Lost to the last two. xD

"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1884 on: October 11, 2010, 10:59:01 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TxLDteRu6Q

Might also qualify for several other Y_YLs.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1885 on: October 12, 2010, 09:02:46 AM »

« Reply #1886 on: October 12, 2010, 03:11:01 PM »
I didn't lose, but I have the feeling that if I'd stayed on the page long enough, it probably would've struck me as funny at some point.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #1887 on: October 12, 2010, 03:29:00 PM »
I didn't lose, but I have the feeling that if I'd stayed on the page long enough, it probably would've struck me as funny at some point.
I'm-a gonna explain the joke as I see it. "Crap" is a metaphor for the crap on the Internet. Why would you keep looking at a crapful website when the crap on it keeps getting worse and worse? It's funny if you're one of those people it speaks of. And I am, out of some sick desire to see just how bad things can get.

Turns out I probably missed the point and it's more literal than that. To which I say the joke is being curious enough to see what's at the end even when everything else suggests it's just going to be "crap" again. Kind of like the end of the AVGN review for Little Red Hood.

It's like those posts that tell you to keep scrolling down, or to press a red button. You know you shouldn't, but you do anyway.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 03:30:59 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #1888 on: October 12, 2010, 06:06:41 PM »

I don't know why I find this funny. I should be shot.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1889 on: October 12, 2010, 06:16:31 PM »
With a name like "Smucker's," it has to be OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print