Print

Author Topic: Game Boy Advance  (Read 6402 times)

Link

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2001, 04:24:55 PM »
???????

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2001, 04:32:22 PM »
i probally won't get a star fox game but I do want a Harvest Moon (prying they come out with at least 1), Sonic, Nights (hopeing they'll come out with one of those to), and Mega Man EXE

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2001, 04:32:53 PM »
also I can't forget Mario Advance 2 and 3

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Link

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2001, 06:54:42 PM »
Harvest Moon 3 for Game Boy Color come out sometime in 10/13/2001. You can preorder at EBgames.com  I get most of my info from there and gamewinners.com

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2001, 04:15:53 PM »
I can't wait to get one, but I'm not paying 200 bucks! I have one of those old school monochrome gameboys (its lasted me for years!) so there are a lot of games that are gameboy color only that I want to try. Also, I can't wait for Banjo Kazooie advance!

~Princess Peach "The loveable red-crested breegull" Toadstool~

~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

Link

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2001, 05:20:29 PM »
I got it at Best Buy for $90

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2001, 08:20:00 PM »
Really? Sweet! For 90 bucks, I oughta get one...... but not until some decent games come out.

Princess Peach "Come on, I own Super Mario All-starrs, why do I need SMA?" Toadstool

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2001, 08:25:05 PM »
One star fox GBA game, hold the onions.

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

Link

• Banned
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2001, 06:19:27 PM »
KinopioToad, what did that mean? <<conufused>>.

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2001, 06:50:44 PM »
hes asking for a starfox game, its a joke

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Link

• Banned
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2001, 02:48:41 PM »
Lol. I knew that (or did I?).

Vote for
Marionut#1(president)
and
Link (vice president)

The Triforce Protector

Print