Video Games > Mario Chat

Mario Fan Art

(1/2) > >>

Winx:
Just curious... anyone with some art suggestions that they might like me to draw sometime in the future? I've had a few projects in mind...most of them proving too difficult (The Bowser Parade,a certain disco pic and the Mario Doom illustration~Actually an old request). Anyway... I'm not saying I WILL draw the suggestions, but I might think about some of them.

-Elizabeth

Yoshi348:
How about something funny? I always like to laugh.

-Yoshi348
Little Known Fact #32: "Look out, Batman, Juvinile Deliquent Man has got your pants...Holy Mario underwear, Batman!"

zootalo:
Hey Winx, Can you draw Baby Bowser Fan Art And post them on TMK?

zootalo:
I can't find your "Winx's Neon Castle" place on the net, Winx. Can you give me the address? Thanx!

Winx:
Yoshi348:Some of my abandoned projects were sorta funny...like the Disco pic...I'm not much at being funny, but I'll try. x_x

Zootalo:Umn..I've drawn & scanned a few Mario Party Baby Bowser pics.I have drawn The actual Baby Bowser, but haven't seen fit to scan the drawings because I don't like them much.I've sent in some pics (not exactly the ones I was reffering to) to be posted recently, but they haven't been put up yet.
Also, the Neon Castle has been down for over a year, if I remember right... I started up again with the Nintendo Fan Collection a while back.( http://www.redrival.com/turtledove/K )I have the worst luck keeping my pages up and running. I might not update for a while, as I'm trying to get a better page design done.

-Elizabeth

Edited by - Winx on 5/30/00 4:08:10 PM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version