Print

Author Topic: Boss Rush on Intense  (Read 14969 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 02:25:01 AM »
When I was trying to beat Intense today, I got three of the missiles to hit Duon. It took out a whopping 1/3 of its HP.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 10:18:27 AM »
I don't think I could ever beat it on Intense... I had trouble completing SSE on just Hard mode.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 06:34:51 PM »
I can't even beat Boss Rush (or whatever it's called--can't remember!) on Normal...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 08:59:15 PM »
For Cruel Brawl related challenges I made the alloys kill themselves. You see by Using Jigglypuff or a high jump character to float under the stage and grab on to the edge and go back and forth, the alloys will decide to attack you so they jump towards to attack you. then you let go of the edge and float to the other side. The alloys just fall and die.
I beat it with Kirby... and I did nothing of the sort. Want to find out how? Add my Brawl friend code and I'll just send you the replay.

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 05:27:03 AM »
I think I know what you did.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2008, 04:20:57 PM »
I finally did it. I beat Boss Battles on Intense. I used Yoshi and his godly down-aerial for most of them, except Pokey (eggs) and Duon (eggs, missile strategy). Galleom (tank) trophy... what a sucky reward!! Now I've got three challenges left to clear... 100-Man Brawl with all characters, 2000 total KOs, and to collect every sticker. I'm going to clear the wall without using a single hammer.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2008, 08:21:02 PM »
I finally did it. I beat Boss Battles on Intense. I used Yoshi and his godly down-aerial for most of them, except Pokey (eggs) and Duon (eggs, missile strategy). Galleom (tank) trophy... what a sucky reward!! Now I've got three challenges left to clear... 100-Man Brawl with all characters, 2000 total KOs, and to collect every sticker. I'm going to clear the wall without using a single hammer.

You played over 100 hours of Brawls? (That is a challenge) It's been like a month and already you played over 100 hours? I just used a hammer for that. I don't have time to play like 2-3 hours of Brawls a day (Except maybe when my friends are over) because I have a life :)
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2008, 08:30:10 PM »
I play a lot. By the time I decided, "You know what, I'm just going to leave the game on overnight with four players standing around because I know what this CD is and I desperately want it," I already had 50 hours. Yeah, I have a life too, but when you can't really access your life as much as a person who lives a reasonable distance away from friends, you have to do something else.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2008, 06:46:34 AM »
Having a life is a bane to video-gamers, isn't it?  That, and the need to eat and sleep.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2008, 08:53:23 PM »
I'd say it's the opposite.
That was a joke.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2008, 09:50:58 AM »
What?  that video-games are the bane to people with a life?  Naaah...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2008, 11:22:40 AM »
No, life/eating/sleeping is necessary to keep gamers alive.
That was a joke.

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2008, 04:35:22 PM »
It's true. But the eating/drinking is usally fatty and sugary foods.

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2008, 06:40:20 PM »
Having a life is a bane to video-gamers, isn't it?  That, and the need to eat and sleep.

YOU FORGOT ABOUT GOING TO THE BATHROOM

*goes

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2008, 10:39:38 AM »
Leo used Poop!
The attack was ineffective.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print