Print

Author Topic: How Do You Beat the Not-True Level?  (Read 23911 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2003, 03:46:12 PM »
I think I do need help....Sonic the Hedgehog saw those shoes and now he goes after me, but he always catches me and I lose lives! I'm down to my last 3!!! There's an invisible shortcut in the track and a special boost combo, but I don't know what they are....

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2003, 04:03:03 PM »
You big dummy! I told you to ask me first before you acted...push B to put on the shoes, and make tracks...quick!....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2003, 10:11:54 PM »
I KNOW how to put them on. It's just that Sonic's too hard to run away from! What's the secret shortcut and where's it at?

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2003, 10:19:10 PM »
Oh...well while it may be the easiest if you snuck out the backway...without Sonic seeing them...but now that he did see them...its gonna be really hard...There is a short cut...once you put the shoes on, run to the far right wall..there push up against the wall untill a panel flips..it will flip you to another exit of the building..you have to know where your looking cuz if you dont time it right Sonic will kill ya again..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2003, 10:48:15 PM »
Cool! Baby Luigi's outta there! Anyways, now I'm at a Kirby statue. SHould I go forward? Or should I take Meatball Alley?:(

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2003, 10:49:16 PM »
And another thing....WHY DOESN'T THE HTML WORK HERE???? Why only General Chat? I tried to make a face in my last post, but it wouldn't work! Why?

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2003, 08:56:56 AM »
Hmm let me consult my strategy guide...it says "Going forward will only get you killed..Sonic&friends have an ambush set up..so there for take meatball alley and run into Spagetti and Meatballs himself..Shigeru Myamoto! Once you get to him, he will give you some secret tips on all mariogames..in the scene that follows where Sonic Kills Shigeru, dont forget to push the selfdestruct button that will be on your left..make sure you arent too late and let Sonic kill you..its the only way to continue your game..."    So there you have it..next question please..^_^

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2003, 10:16:49 PM »
Marionut#1 noticed how I said Shigeru Miyamoto^_^Spagetti and Meatballs. Good name, huh?

Anyways, now, the new mission started. General Bowser says that now Luigi have to find the cure potion to revieve Meatballs. I need to buy the Sword Viper weapon so I can turn it in to Eldstar and create the STAR SWORD!!!! I'm broke in the game and the price is 20000 coins! Where are possible locations of money? In huge amounts?

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2003, 10:01:14 PM »
There's a problem, you can only carry 5000 coins, but you don't need them. Just look at the wall next to the stop for a while and you'll meet a drug dealer called marioguy. He'll have his 'boise steal the sword if you deliver some 'crack to his buddies in the 'hood. It's only 6 blocks down, but the tricky part is not getting run over by the cops.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2003, 10:29:03 PM »
What's up with this?

----------------------------
Sonic's no match for the true power of the Chaos Emeralds!

Edited by - Shadow the Hedgehog on 7/9/2003 9:29:32 PM
----------------------------
Sonic's no match for the true power of the Chaos Emeralds!

Yos

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2003, 09:28:15 AM »
I've gotten the Star Sword with Luigi on that level, but I can't find the enemy to kill to find the potion, or am I too kill Bowser and I'll be free of his quest?

Edited by - Yos on 7/30/2003 8:29:22 AM

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2003, 09:46:02 AM »
Ah..finally another question on this great game...well Yos, you can do either...however Bowser is EXTREMELY hard to kill..so I suggest you kill the guy with the potion. Dont know who he is? Well continue through the level untill you run into Link from the Legend of Zelda Series himself! Ask him for his autograph..when he reaches into his front shirt pocket for a pen Luigi will notice that theres a potion there...and ask about it...Link will get extremely mad and slash his Master Sword at you..Fire Flowers are extremely effective against Link...dont approach him without a few in your possesion..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Yos

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2003, 10:55:33 AM »
Ah of course, I thought I saw something small and red in his tunic, oh well, time to flame him!

For a while I thought it was a trick so that Luigi would have to fight Bowser... he's probably a little sore about King Boo in Luigi's Mansion having that pleasure... and failing horribally.

Edited by - Yos on 7/30/2003 10:34:06 AM

Yos

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2003, 07:16:43 PM »
Ok, done with that, now I'm on the baby Peach stage,  have to get the crown, and enemies block the way, but it says I can't fight the enemies without a "special weapon", I haven't seen any weapons at all in the stage!

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2003, 09:56:57 PM »
No weapons? You did find baby Toad, right? Just give him 200 coins and he'll give Peach some low-cut jeans. Now just do the backwards pants move and the crown is yours!

Edited by - CashCrazed on 8/4/2003 8:57:29 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Print