Print

Author Topic: How Do You Beat the Not-True Level?  (Read 23523 times)

« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2004, 09:44:23 AM »
Easy. Get a Japanese Famicom and put your game in it. You'll get a message that says "disk read error). Put it back in the Super Nintendo (I'm pretty sure that's the console we're talking about) and the level will be erased! Mario's head will be erased too, though, anyone know how to get it back?

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2004, 02:49:55 PM »
Wait, I said this before. You have to capture them in pokéballs, then you can use them whenever you want.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
Somebody get this freakin'' duck away from me!~Strong Bad
This is donotcare95, phasing out<•>_<•>

« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2004, 10:38:33 AM »
You mean capture Mario's heads (Yes, you said it as if it was plural) in Pokeballs? Where would I get the Pokeballs? I really only want one, though, one head is better than a full screen of heads to me.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2004, 12:43:24 PM »
I meant the Metroids. Which level are you on?

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2004, 09:40:07 AM »
Just read the last post on the previous page, I already explained the easier way to defeat the metroids.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2004, 05:15:09 PM »
This has got to be thehardest game of all time! In the Upside-down/backwards space level (forgot it's name), how many goombas must I squash before I can get on the "super-fast-space-shuttle" and it transfers me to nowhere land? Or do I need a key? When should I talk to the Hobo?

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

n/a

« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2004, 06:11:34 PM »
Man, you're really behind. You should have beat the Hobo 5W levels ago and stolen his key, then killed a goomba with it and rammed the goomba into a toy spaceship, sending it off into nowhere land, and wait for 4 hours without eating hot dogs so that a missionary will come back and tell you that the level is meërkedd, which means in code that you should board the brown noodle of ironm. That will take you to Elmo's World, where you will most likely die unless you manage to evaporate and escape through a hole in the wall.

« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2004, 10:32:45 PM »
HOLY TOAD!!! what is that?! im in the level rokkipändi and there's a huge corn that blocks my way!it shoots little koopa shells!

(insert signature here)

« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2004, 09:31:16 AM »
Can someone please help me? =(

« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2004, 01:19:44 PM »
are you in the same level too do the mario?

(insert signature here)

« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2004, 04:50:19 PM »
No, I need to get Mario's head back!

« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2004, 03:04:43 AM »
go to fungi forums and click the head of mario,that shows your profile,click copy.then go to your emulator and play mariodog2 for a while then press quickly paste,mario's head will be back! by the way are there gonna be sequels? and what console on is this game?ahh, i can't wait until they release mariodog 3

(insert signature here)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2004, 09:04:19 AM »
Well I heard that MarioDog 3 is going to be in 4D!! How cool is that?!

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2004, 09:54:30 AM »
WOW!!!  they said on gamefaqs that it's gonna be first 2 bit,and when you complete a level,the bitrate will be added with one point!!! the game ends in 256 bits. P.S. i completed this game yesterday,see you guys in mariodog 3 madness!

(insert signature here)

« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2004, 03:54:37 PM »
100% complete? Or just beat the final boss complete? I've yet to figure out the answer to the severed nuggie wig riddle: "What's four legged, canine, has three letters, begins with "d", ends with "g", the letter in the middle of the two is not "a" "e" "i" "u" or "y" but is a vowel breeds include Poodle, Great Dane, and Bulldog. Famous ones include: Lassie, Snoopy, Rin-tin-tin, Poochy." What is this mystery animal? I need to know to reach Turnbalm the grand marshall fringer man.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

Print