Print

Author Topic: How Do You Beat the Not-True Level?  (Read 23523 times)

« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2004, 09:34:30 AM »
Wow, that's a TOUGHY! But I'm at the part where Yoshi puts on pants that turns him evil, how do I take the demented pants off?

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2004, 12:02:33 AM »
Just force Yoshi to do the Backwards Pants move. Of course...then the spirit of the pants attacks you...

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2004, 12:08:09 AM »
At the end of the level take down the flag with a traditional SMB running jump.  Then take off Mario's pants and put them on the flag pole.  You must do this before the fireworks start or entering the castle.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2004, 01:07:35 PM »
...otherwise the pants will sprought teeth and fly off the flag pole, biting Mario's backside. Why? Because Bowser teleports a Chain Chomp inside.
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2004, 01:11:15 PM »
First of all, WHAT IN THE WORLD KIND OF GAME ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT??!

Mario has fused with the N-force!
Mario has fused with the N-force!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2004, 06:59:26 PM »
Only the greatest 4D game ever concieved! Mario Dog is the best Game. DOn't tell me you've never played it!

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

n/a

« Reply #96 on: May 26, 2004, 09:44:57 PM »
Man, you absolutely have to get this game. It's 4-Dness is awesome! But it's extremely hard to beat of course.

We can learn a lot from crayons. They are different colors and some have funny names but they all live together in the same box.

« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2004, 07:23:45 AM »
I heard from my friend's cousin's mother's aunt's brother's drinking buddy, whose uncle told him, whose son told him after reading it on a website, that got it from another website, that got it from a journal that got it from my friend's diary, and he heard it in his thoughts while being seduced by Shigeru Miyamoto's pet lizard...

...that they're making a "Mario Dog Party," with 200,000 and 1/4 original mini-games.

"Word I was in the house alone,
Somehow must have gotten abroad:
Word I was in my life alone.
Word I had no one left but God."
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2004, 11:03:17 AM »
And then you have to eat a cookie. If you don't then you will fall in a bottomless chasm.

--------------------
"Can I have a cookie? No wait, 10 cookies? Can I have 20 cookies? 20 COOKIES?!?" --Wilson, ''Good Boy''
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2004, 07:42:21 PM »
Hello!

--------------------
"Can I have a cookie? No wait, 10 cookies? Can I have 20 cookies? 20 COOKIES?!?" --Wilson, ''Good Boy''
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2004, 03:40:36 PM »
And a special bonus of omnipotence for a minute is awarded to the 100th poster of a topic made about the game. Let's hope whoever gets it uses it wisely.

"There''s never enough time to do all the nothing you want."- Calvin
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2004, 03:39:14 AM »
mariodog kart is gonna be late! i called jontendo and they said that mariodog kart is gonna be late!!! it comes in winter.

« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2004, 02:32:30 PM »
Ohno! What shall we do?!

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2004, 07:06:07 PM »
Being completely bored, and oblivious to time. I write this in hopes that my question will be answered. It is quite unfortunate that school has taken over my life and I result to writing in a very old topic in hopes to not only resssurect it, but to gain more insight on Mario Dog 2.

With that bing said. How do you beat the uber-intelligent goomba~king "ralphie?"

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print