Print

Author Topic: super mario 64.  (Read 26611 times)

« on: April 27, 2004, 11:57:56 AM »
although it is an old game, it is still fun. I beat the game with 120 stars, I wanted to wander around the castle looking at every sign, killing every boo, climbing every tree, but I found one sign after I killed every boo. (Remember this was discovered by me Patrick Myers.) it was the one in the garden, I pressed c up, and guess what I read, "L is REAL 2041". I couldnt read under that. If anyone can help please post, or e-mail me at gamemasterpat@hotmail.com
 please help.

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 12:37:25 PM »
There has many speculation about this sign, many others have read it as "enternal star 2041" This sign has said to have appeared in many other of shigsy's games, such as: doshin the giant, animal crossing, and the zelda series for N64. there has also been a sign in the boneyard of luigi's mansion that says "SKELETON IS BURIED IN HELL" but when you scan it with your game boy horror it say "Skeleton rests here be QUIET!!!!" Is this just the kind of thing somone with too much time on there hands whould do? Or is some kind of message? the world may never know...

"elmo knows where you live"
"elmo knows where you live"

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2004, 02:26:58 PM »
come on! Someone has to investigate about this. Maybe (gasp!) other mario64 games have different messages, but I am looking at it right now I'm 100% positive it says L is real 2041. Under that I decifered a word, the last word is "or". Something is with the system. Is there any way we can talk to nintendo? Does anyone know there address? We could give them a letter.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2004, 03:28:39 PM »
Skeleton is buried here

Eternal star

something something something

This mailbag (at the bottom) shows the same star plaque in Ocarina of Time.

Edited by - Deezer on 4/27/2004 2:31:32 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2004, 03:42:21 PM »
Obviously, you are a new recruit and haven't been on the Mario scene for more than two seconds.

Let me start out by saying that you are the dumbest idiot (in a sarcastic/hyperbole type tone, of course; not mean).

"although it is an old game, it is still fun."

It isn't that old of a game. it's fun though; I'll give you that.

"I beat the game with 120 stars, I wanted to wander around the castle looking at every sign, killing every boo, climbing every tree, but I found one sign after I killed every boo."

You don't have to kill everything; just walk up to it and look.

"(Remember this was discovered by me Patrick Myers.)"

(Remember also that this was found probably SIX years ago when the game first came out. I'll give you one thing good; my first name is Patrick, also. Oh, and I use MSN, too.

*starts whistling the first seven notes of It's a Small World After All insanely*

"'L is REAL 2041'. I couldnt read under that. If anyone can help please post, or e-mail me at gamemasterpat@hotmail.com
please help."

Gah, everyone says that it says, "L is real 2041." PLEASE READ: IT IS A BUNCH OF GIBBERISH TALK; it is not a secret message to get in the Super Mario Club over at NOJ, mkah?!

Help with what?

"If I had my way everyone in my school would be dead." ~Makar
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2004, 03:47:18 PM »
Let's go through why the sign just can't read that Luigi is real.
-If the sign said Luigi is real 2041, then
1. Luigi is unlockable somewhere in the game, supposedly
2. The same sign is found in the Ocarina of Time
3. Because the sign supposedly says Luigi is real 2041, Luigi is, by logic, in the Ocarina of Time.  Which, of course, is not possible.  Unless you count the one in the window of the castle.  Was Luigi's picture even there?

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2004, 04:00:01 PM »
It's just squiggly "mock writing". If it said anything at all, it would be in japanese.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2004, 05:30:01 PM »
Gone. Sorry for that.

Edited by - Koopaslaya on 4/27/2004 6:20:06 PM
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2004, 05:56:40 PM »
There's already been countless topics about this... Go find it instead of making repeat threads.

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2004, 05:58:22 PM »
Never say "kewl" in my presence.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2004, 08:00:39 PM »
I was thinking about how people got so freaked out because that same texture is in OoT. Did people freak out when they saw that one block shape from SMB in LoZ? I didn't think so.

Oh, and that says "Skeleton is buried here."

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 4/27/2004 7:01:41 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2004, 10:29:53 PM »
I am so reporting you, trainer guy. No swearing. (read the rules) I may be new, but I read the rules. You have 24 hours to reply, begging me not to report you. Now with close examination, you will see an L as the first letter. Eternal star is to big. I do not take credit for what was found 6 years ago. I do take credit for finding it. Also, the game was made in about 1996. You are crazy about zelda, most people know that the lonlon bros are lookalikes of mario and luigi. There is a painting of more than just luigi, but also mario, yoshi, etc. where was L is real in it anyway?

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2004, 10:30:48 PM »

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/14/2004 1:48:47 PM

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2004, 10:33:41 PM »
why did my message get posted twice?

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2004, 11:06:18 PM »
Because you clicked the "Reply To Topic" button twice, and because of these primitive forums, the number of posts that appears depends on how many times you clicked the "Reply To Topic" button.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon

Edited by - nintendofreak on 4/27/2004 10:07:04 PM
Deezer was here.

Print