Print

Author Topic: super mario 64.  (Read 27015 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2004, 12:40:58 PM »
yeah, this is kind of point less, even though it is fun making fake luigis in SM64... hmm.. Ill make some. I like to make stupid people look.. stupid...

------------------------------
Everything above was sarcasm. Please ignor everything I have just said.
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2004, 04:50:25 PM »
 All right. I feel incredibly stupid. Can we swear at ourselves? I dont know the rules as well as you guys. Now, I'd first like to say, that I was completely right about L is real. The people who called it gibberish, were wrong. I believe on the second page I was proven correct. Now trainman, I am new to message boards and chatrooms, because I use to only play videogames. I considered idiot a swear word wich is very stupid of me. I just hate that word. OH, no one here knows me that well, but I am 13, going through a tough time at school. My birthday is april 5th, 1991 and in about one month, I am out of school and into summer. Trainman sorry for hating you, but I hope were not enemys in the future. I dont hate you anymore. Do NOT act innocent, though. You did call me an idiot, (I know, I know, not a swear word.) But that was a first impression. I thought you hated me. Back to the subject, why does it say L is real though? Why is it saying Eternal star? I dont get it. Does everybody know me enough, or did I give out to much info. Are all you guys adults? Are all you guys about my age? Are you still mad at me trainman?

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2004, 05:10:01 PM »
"idiot (in a sarcastic/hyperbole type tone, of course; not mean)" Was what Trainman said. Note the phrase "not mean". How could hatred be expressed in a word which was clearly labeled to not be mean?

Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2004, 05:25:54 PM »
look, I thought he just plain didd'nt like me. I didd'nt mean to misjudge him.

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2004, 06:01:12 PM »
CW, I sent a letter to the mailbag saying why it couldn't be on Japanese.  I'm pretty sure I sent an image too.  I'll have to post it later.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2004, 10:13:05 PM »
"Now, I'd first like to say, that I was completely right about L is real. The people who called it gibberish, were wrong. I believe on the second page I was proven correct."

umm... guess what.. You were wrong. I was joking. I did that with paint smart one. I did it like that to make it obviouse that Its fake. if I wanted it to look real I would of used photoshop or something.

Everything above was sarcasm. Please ignore everything I have just said.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2004, 12:51:20 AM »
"'idiot (in a sarcastic/hyperbole type tone, of course; not mean)'"

Thank you, Popple. I was just about to mention that.

luigifan, I'm not mad at you and I never was wanting to be mad at you for any reason. See, a week ago or so, I said, "You are the dumbest idiot" to someone and a lot of people liked it, so I made it my signature. I have changed my sig, (obviously, as you can see) and "You are the dumbest idiot" is now my trademark phrase. It was not intended to be taken seriously or hurt anyone's feelings.

We clear on this now? *puts out hand to shake*

"P.S. deezer said eternal star in his post"

Oh my God, it's the sign of the apocalypse. What does it matter if Deezer says "eternal star" in his post?

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahhahaha, it is relatively funny all the sudden. OH MY GOD I FOUND A GLITCH WHEN YOU RUN INTO A GOOMBA WHILE INVINCIBLE [I almost put 'invinvible, hahah] THE GOOMBA DIES AND FALLS IN THE BOY FRIEND BOX OR SOMETHING ["boyfriend box" or whatever the heck that thing mentioned in some previous mailbag taken from.... SOME PREVIOUS MAILBAG] Would anyone liek to refresh my memory on that mailbag question...

*sigh* My posts are too long...

"If I had my way everyone in my school would be dead." ~Makar
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2004, 03:16:40 AM »
Boyfriend box came up in a thread; I don't think it ever hit the mailbag. That was a funny thread.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2004, 09:13:35 AM »
I remember that thread.

Don't worry, Luigifan, Trainman's just a little... hugh-jiminy lately.

Ich bin ein berliner!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2004, 11:57:17 AM »
I need to come up with a trademark phrase... *sigh*

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2004, 02:11:30 PM »
Is trainman always a little uhh.... wacky?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2004, 04:40:34 PM »
He is what he is, whatever that is.  He's fourteen.  Just don't take what he says personally.

Edited by - Markio on 5/2/2004 3:41:42 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2004, 06:22:47 PM »
alright people, I've got something that might explain that sign...

"L is Real 2041"

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2004, 06:39:01 PM »
Does no one listen?

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2004, 06:43:17 PM »
true... but we have to analize all of the evidence. It still could be other wise but Deezer make a good point. (his looks better than mine.)

Print