Print

Author Topic: super mario 64.  (Read 26631 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2004, 08:37:21 PM »
I highly doubt Nintendo would put that much effort into something so small and petty.

Guys, if it actually says something,"Eternal Star" is the most probable. Look at it people, it's a statue of a giant star.

I wanna go find the person who first discovered that and slug them in the face.

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2004, 08:41:31 PM »
Meow, you cant tell me that when you first heard of that you didnt get some kind of fuzzies? around when it first came out no one was for sure that he wasnt in it.

------------------------------
Everything above was sarcasm. Please ignore everything I have just said.
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2004, 10:16:47 PM »
I don't think Luigi's in the game.  Maybe he is, but it isn't THAT important.  I've completely beaten that game to a pulp and never found him, so I don't think he's in it.  For the believers, don't go crazy if you never find him, some mysteries are better left unsolved... like how they get the hot dog inside the corny exterior of a corn dog...

Is your refrigerator running?  Then you better turn off the lights to save electricity!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2004, 11:21:03 PM »
Check out the new featured game at Nintendo.com.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2004, 11:21:37 PM »
hmm...that mysterys been solved long ago. Luigi isnt in it.

« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2004, 11:30:34 PM »
Ahh!!! that page almost gave me a heart attack!!!

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2004, 11:39:00 PM »
(sigh) I guess your right. Answeres are better off unsolved. I am so stupid for considering it. I went crazy. I'm sorry...
Closed case. Answere= We dont know.. All we know so far, is that, there is only one way to get him. Japan/Blackmarket/ebay. A kid told me we could buy this chip to alter Mario. You can alter his clothes to green, make him taller, and change the M on his hat to an L. you can make him look really fat, you control everything in the game.(you can screw around with other games to.) Besides that, all we know is Luigi is Not in the game. I guess I needed this site to learn this. I also learned that I should'nt be here. I am a liar and I make riots. Trainman should've hated me. By now everyone has a good reason to.

Edited by - luigifan on 5/2/2004 10:44:06 PM

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2004, 11:42:47 PM »
No! dont leave! Its fun proving people wrong! I mean...umm... you should stay. Someone back me up.

« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2004, 11:47:34 PM »
I was too convinced. I am completely stupid. This is a riot to. I should have left clean. Sorry. Goodby.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2004, 11:48:06 PM »
Beep, Beep, Beep.

*Luigison backs Wheel_kirby up*

Seriously, you should stay.  This place is all about "discussing" Mario (or in this case, Luigi) and Nintendo possibilities.  Some people here have heard similar arguements so many times that they jump on the next person to make them.  That's not your fault.

Check out the Nintendo.com link I posted above.  Arguement over.  He, he.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2004, 08:45:24 PM »
luigison, your cruel.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2004, 09:16:05 PM »
Luigison, why must you continuously post fake stuff about Luigi being in the game?

Annoying...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2004, 09:50:23 PM »
"Continuously?"  To my knowledge that is the first time I ever posted anything remotely suggesting that he was in SM64.  I thought it would be funny and obviously fake.

I have posted a webpage that suggested you could get the book in SMS and thus Luigi, but I stated it was fake on the very page.  

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2004, 10:26:20 PM »
Oh sorry... I got your fake book page mixed up with Luigi.

I never saw that you said it was fake.

My apologies.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2004, 10:49:58 PM »
The image I posted above on the fake Nintendo.com site is of course fake, but you can play as Luigi in the DS version  of SM64 called Super Mario 64x4.

Print