Miscellaneous > General Chat

What are your hobbies?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ultima Shadow:

* Surfing the Internet
* Messing around with computers
* Nintendo video games, especially platformers, racing games, and Smash Bros
* Relatively old computer games (at the moment, I'm obsessed with MS Hearts and Quake III Arena)
* Writing stories and poetry
* Hanging out with friends
* Certain TV shows (Simpsons, Family Guy, Two and a Half Men, etc.)

Zarkanthesmasher:
Personally, my biggest hobby besides video games is Legos. I'm nearly 16, and I'm still a huge fan of the toy. Currently, I have over 200 kits in my collection, as well as numerous other related items (shirts, books, games, etc.). I'm also a member of three forums that deal with legos, on all of which I'm an active poster.

I also love fiddling around with all sorts of computer related programs and arts - graphic design, video game making (Gamemaker), programing, spriting, animation, rom hacking, etc. I'm not really good at any of them, and most I have basically no experience in, but I hope to put this interest to good use once I get out of high school and into college.

One more thing I really enjoy is writing - both creative and non-fiction. I'm currently working on a book length story that I'm doing bit by bit just for fun. I've also written a few letters to my local newspaper.

Besides those things, I also enjoy reading (of all types), watching a few cartoons on saturday and sunday morning, going to a local homeschooling group, hanging out with my friends, and spending time with my family. Oh, and surfing the internet, of course. :P

Kojinka:
Drawing
Internet
Plushies

Toad:
I like to draw. I haven't done anything terribly note-worthy, but when I do, I'll scan it and share with the world.

Video games. Often what I'm doing in my spare time. If there's not a game controller (or handheld gaming system) in my hand, then I'm either drawing, at work, or surfing the internet. I was going to school to become a game designer, but I've since discovered that I need someone who can mentor me in the usage of Photoshop and Illustrator. Doing the online school thing just wasn't working for me, and I can't take classes about it here because there are none. All the classes in this backwards town are about things that'll draw you in and keep you here.. I want to get away.

I do listen to some music, though I can say that most of the current songs just do not appeal to me. Mostly weird songs from the 80's, and Weird AL. I really don't like that new song by Kid Rock that has Sweet Home Alabama as the background. *sound of disgust*

After those, everything else is pretty much equal: movies, books, games other than Mario..

Zarkanthesmasher:
For some reason I forgot to mention that I also do a bit of drawing by hand. When I was young, I used to draw pictures of all my favorite airplanes from three-views in some of my books (it was a really big interest back then). Nowadays I draw mainly on the computer, but I have been doing a lot of pencil drawings lately to go with the aformentioned story I am working on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version