Print

Author Topic: What's the worst videogame you've ever played?  (Read 103718 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2008, 09:20:26 AM »
he's short like Oddjob

I don't quite remember Oddjob being that short...
every

« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2008, 12:31:44 PM »
If your looking for some exaggerated female fighters, play the Dead or Alive fighting games.

Lol, Dead or Alive is where boob jokes are born.

Hmm, Top Gun 2 for the NES was pretty bad. And yes, I actually had it up until a few months ago when I sold it. I didn't just take it from the Angry Video Game Nerd.
No image sigs? =(

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2008, 06:37:21 PM »
It's funny, I'm actually, right now, compiling a list of reviews called "100 Nintendo Games Worse Than Deadly Towers". So, I've been playing a lot of bad NES ROMs to add to this list. It's been fun.

Not posting it here, though. It's really, really profane.
~I.S.~

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2008, 07:02:17 PM »
That list sounds interesting. Sadly (or not), I've never played Deadly Towers, but any game where it looks like the character is shooting swords out of their crotch must be...messed up...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2008, 07:26:41 PM »
Punisher for the GB. Never beat the 1st level. Ever. Wait, I did once. But I died immediately on the second level.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2008, 10:09:27 PM »
Ew, Deadly Towers. Like, eew.

IS, I've got to see that list. If it's NES-only, that's a shame, because Big Rigs deserves a high place on there.
every

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2008, 10:54:48 PM »
I've also got to see that list.

« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2008, 11:20:52 PM »
I too have got to see that list.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2008, 05:55:02 AM »
I... surprisingly don't mind if I see the list or not... but if you want to post it, I'll probably eat my words.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2008, 03:43:06 PM »
Yea, it's NES only. And I'm currently on #17 right now, so it's not getting done for a while, although there's already a decent number of reviews in it so far.

Also I don't think Deadly Towers is nearly as bad as everyone says it is. At all.
~I.S.~

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2008, 03:54:53 PM »
Anyone played E.T., WITHOUT a ROM?

yes. terrible game.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2008, 06:47:28 PM »
Faceball 2000 for the GB. I just recall playing it and dying alot, though it was kind of funny, because every time you lost a life, the game would say things like "Smiley says hello!"

I think there was an Snes version too..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2008, 06:54:31 PM »
There was.  That's the version that I'm more familiar with (although I think I heard the Game Boy version was supposed to be better).

The SNES one has deathly horrible music, unless of course you can get over it.  Then its music is perfect.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2008, 07:00:38 PM »
Faceball 2000 for the GB. I just recall playing it and dying alot, though it was kind of funny, because every time you lost a life, the game would say things like "Smiley says hello!"
I'm pretty sure whoever kills you in the game will say "Have a nice day!"

I borrowed the Gameboy Faceball from a friend and I didn't think it was all that bad. Heck, it's like one of the only 3D games for the gameboy.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2008, 09:55:59 PM »
Harvest Moon for the Game Boy was not one of the worst things I've ever played, but it was bad for the following reasons:

-The "town" you could go into when you leave your farm was four shop-ish places selected via a map-shaped menu. Whether any of the places would let you in was literally random.

-It had a dumb name: Harvest Moon GB. On the other hand, that makes me feel a little better about all the idiotic "DS" puns on said portable.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print