Print

Author Topic: E3 Disscussion  (Read 25073 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2008, 12:47:32 AM »
I believe it'd have something to do with battery life. I think relaying information like that via bluetooth takes a lot of power.
No way.  The speaker is just a microphone is reverse, and there's no battery problem there.

« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2008, 09:41:45 PM »
I really am losing faith in Nintendo.. somehow, this year's E3 was just terrible (for them). The biggest game announced for release was the Animal Crossing sequel, plus a bunch of pug-ins/add-ons that nobody really cares about.

I probably won't be getting a Wii microphone (or whatever in the world it's called) as I don't want some five year old gamer to scream in my ear when they fall into one of the several pitfalls that I have planted around town. It almost seems like Nintendo just doesn't even care anymore.. Wii hasn't seen a game with some story behind since Super Mario Galaxy came out. SMG was great, yes, but where's my Kirby? .. what about another Zelda? Whatever happened to releasing more than one Mario/Kirby/Zelda per gaming system (ports not included)?

This comic from Fanboys describes perfectly how I feel (actually, it's not as much the comic as it is the explanation under the comic)..

Here
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2008, 08:05:33 AM »
I don't want some five year old gamer to scream in my ear
According to Nintendo World Report, Friend Codes are used to let people into your town. As for the rest of your post, this is all I had to say. But I do have to agree, she and Bill Trinen during the Wii Sports Resort demonstration were acting pretty stupid.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 08:16:27 AM by NintendoExpert89 »

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2008, 02:24:05 PM »
This comic from Fanboys describes perfectly how I feel (actually, it's not as much the comic as it is the explanation under the comic)..
Here

I lol'd.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2008, 10:10:56 PM »
I love that comic.

My biggest disappointment with E3 though was the lack of Kirby's Adventure Wii. It was shown off as a Gamecube game in like... 2005. Then two years later, they say it was dropped and brought up and being worked on for Wii. Now it's 2008, and they still have yet to release anything new about it, despite stating that it's still being worked on a few months ago.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2008, 11:31:55 PM »
The one with the motorcycle/totem pole stacking thing?

Where the eff is that? Gahd.
every

« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2008, 07:08:24 AM »
I was looking forward to seeing Kirby's Adventure Wii at e3. This is a business expo (kinda), so were gonna have to wait for E4All. In winter. >:(

I'm gonna buy Kiby Super Star Ultra.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2008, 10:42:32 AM »
Nintendo said what they showed at E3 is basically it for the year.
WLSI and KSSU will be playable at PAX though.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2008, 10:00:55 PM »
So....Portal: Still Alive, which was said to be a version of Portal exlusive to XBLA with additional maps, secretly turned out to be the map pack made by the creators of Portal: The Flash Version. So, PC gamers don't actually get screwed over, but 360 owners don't actually get new content. In fact, they get charged for previously free content. I know Valve's first and foremost a PC developer, but this is surprisingly lame.
every

Print