Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2476897 times)

« Reply #450 on: December 07, 2005, 08:50:03 AM »
Did I do somthing good to get this Custom Title?
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #451 on: December 07, 2005, 07:30:27 PM »
By the looks of it, you were either kissing up to the mods or you took it upon yourself to act like a mod. So I'd say no.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #452 on: December 07, 2005, 07:57:44 PM »
I really had no idea what happened, this seemed to have happened when I was asleep, it's like a secret Santa ..........
I'm a horrible person.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #453 on: December 07, 2005, 10:23:18 PM »
Hey! Guess who's back? Not like you wanted me back. I was just caught up with school. That Koffing was :O

...you were gone?
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #454 on: December 08, 2005, 01:18:56 AM »
Judging by the differences in what this picture looked like on my camera and what it looks like on my computer, I'd say the reason it looks completely black to me is because my monitor sucks. Tell me if you see it.

It's my door! I've got a SMB3:SMA4 ad, the front of a Chocolate Moon Pie box, a wreath made of garland, a Strappleberry Juicy Fruit ad, a NOTICE: DO NOT READ THIS SIGN! sign, a severed SNES controller (it was already broken anyway so I turned it into a decoration), a flip-open paper DS, a Grapermelon ad to match the Strappleberry one, a SAM'S PARKING ONLY: all others will be towed sign, and a doodle of a person that is too hard to describe. Y'know what that means? MS PAAAAINT!

The story behind that draing's kind of funny. I drew it on a section divider type thing in a notebook for the section for science. At the end of the year, didn't want to throw it away. So under science, I wrote "did this to me!" and stuck it on my door.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #455 on: December 08, 2005, 06:57:17 AM »
Frog.

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #456 on: December 08, 2005, 08:43:50 AM »
For some reason every time I see that pic, I get kinda creeped out.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #457 on: December 08, 2005, 10:14:45 AM »
That frog looks a little....aroused by us.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #458 on: December 08, 2005, 03:55:24 PM »

For some reason, this just dosen't make that much sense to me.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #459 on: December 08, 2005, 06:16:53 PM »
Yeah, I was "gone" as in I haven't visited in awhile. Is it just me or are the mods./admins. giving many people custom titles? Look at mine!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #460 on: December 08, 2005, 06:50:45 PM »
I wish a n00b would come by and post a "Luigi's in SM64!!!" topic so I could bash them and get an "L is not real" title. But... none of you guys do that please.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #461 on: December 08, 2005, 08:27:33 PM »
I sitll want to know how all yalls are getting the custom titles.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #462 on: December 08, 2005, 09:03:55 PM »
Pay attention to everyone's post, what they type the most is what kind of title you get from what I think.
I'm a horrible person.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #463 on: December 08, 2005, 09:12:01 PM »
I sitll want to know how all yalls are getting the custom titles.

Well, I think bigmariofan1.0 got his title from acting like a mod, and Mr. Melee got his from posting the thread "Member of the Year" which was very short-lived and unappriciated by the moderators for some reason.

I think it's not a good thing if you're not a mod and have a title.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #464 on: December 09, 2005, 02:10:48 PM »
What? You could say you're a mod/admin. Someone thought I was, and I told them that I wished that. My custom title would be "Nostalgia Buff". Oh Yeah!!!!!! [+=oo] And its not Mr. Melee, led. Its Mr.Melee. No space!!!!!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print